Friday, April 20, 2018

Letter, still screaming, harassing !

Just woke up its 2 am, screaming outside, playing hyena in hell coyote noises Loudly !!!!!! all around house with crooked equipment ! My dog being harassed, yelling on surveillance crooked, OkCity sending more up north of your house because you bitch and complain about everything bitch !!!

So I'm supposed to just let that trash take over and harass me, my pets, family left ?????!!!! Screaming they're going to kill me because I'm not involved ! Creepy people in hell screams playing outdoors, scaring me, my dog too scared !!! At night ! I think they need to go and need their equipment taken.....Japanese again ! Stevie yelling at me all day yesterday trying to pick fights with me on my waves, blaming me for everything wrong, he needs help, he gets worse and worse as I travel, then screams at me in evenings when I return home, they got rid of so and so, tired of this harassing !!!

Followed me to sonic at noon m town pulled in right beside us, in car Japanese woman face in pink clothes staring had her phone out watching me, all around Japanese everywhere ! Why can't this trash get cleaned up away from me !?????? They keep screaming its over, but I don't see them being over outta my life !!!

Crying about more slut trash worthless going, I don't give a crap for a cry baby trash trafficker slut !!! F them and all these crtl losers !!! They all need to go ! Worthless ! Then they are screaming because it's not fair I can't have that ! F her ! She did this to all the prostitutes ! F her ! They all deserve to rot in hell trash ! Blaming me for all their problems !!! I hate these people ! All of these idiots garbage ! Say they are going to rape me kidnap me, yeah right losers go to hell !!! Sick of this them all this shit !!! Had enough ! They keep putting them all around me north of my home here this way that way screaming OkCity Japanese over east whoever this is, just like crooked trash they are Dean country ham ideas ways harass that bitch !!! So tired of lifetime of all this junk with losers.....won't leave me alone.

Screaming at me on my drive to chicksha about how I ruined their lives, because I exist, you tell people about this you go bitch ! Followed to town yesterday by two people in masks laughing the whole time driving behind us, then I go into stupid Wal-Mart, masks dressed as nasty face purple mouth creepy bitch and a older man mask trying to hack me they were high as hell, laughing, walking close by trying to talk to me and my mother, creepy nasty weirdo trash....

Sick of screaming about playboy trash, complaining screaming their friends family have to go bitch !!!! F you fat bitch !

Tired of this all these idiots I can't rest, sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment