Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Letter, more screams, harassing !

Screaming on my waves, deflecting off of appliances, the wind, following my cell phone to m town, followed by jdwaller, patwaller, Mike and j Waller masks, stevie keeps talking about them, now they are back, inviting my mom and everyone down to their house, and jd he can't drive now, he drinks beer still ! For 20 + years these masks have been going on, fakes, harassing asking for money for kids ! These kids need money, for this that f him my grandkids need money ! Asking us for money for that fake junk !!! Had it !!! Enough !!! He used to intentionally harass us, Sandy p co horts, others I'm sure, he ran over all my dogs on purpose and I kept getting sad dreams about those over and over when I was a little girl !!!! How much more of this fake crap is allowed with wallerpants and all these others, Japanese and stevie playing this to harass, too tired !

Woke up yesterday morning in case I had to travel to Comanche, for tractor repair, and stevie and others screaming on my waves non stop about how dare you bitch !!!! You travel and it kills everybody bitch ! Non stop screaming, I felt sick and as I may die from the screams ! F you bitch fat ass bitch !!!! You kill everybody when you travel, ok, I need to travel further now huh ???? Just watch me losers cry baby trash !!! I'm going to leave !!!

Stevie and Japanese listening on my waves to my whereabouts, what I think and say, my ideas on my waves, chatter, discussing everything I do, think, say, feel rattling, then stalking me screaming I'm using your idea bitch we know everything you think bitch we will make money off of you bitch !!! Stalking me everywhere I go, some Japanese shortstacks girl and boy, then some taller gay one I keep seeing, weirdos, creepy stalkers.......staring, glaring, yeah well I hate you all too loser trash shortstacks !!!

Sick of dangerous creepy weirdos knowing all my business, my thoughts, my whereabouts !!!! I think that's serious and dangerous for those types of people to be knowing all my business, all, everything stalking me like that !!! Enough commenting on my waves, following, rattling, stealing thoughts, this has got to stop !!!!

Screams about playboy slut trash, she wanted to be your friend, she was my friend centerfold ???? !!! I get money off of playboy I worked on that for years !!! They got rid of them ! F you bitch because you are here bitch ! Nobody to F now bitch ! They took everything away for fun !!! F you bitch !!! So whatever this crap is about they are mad and screaming at me over that ????????

Screams about z and old man tub c ???? More about whoever the crap this is ??? His son something had to go ??? Sick of hearing that junk about whoever these dumb asses are trash !!!!

His family over by I 35 is gone now bitch f you !!! 

Screams about pizza hut m town every time !!!

It's not fair you get estate bitch you will be kidnapped raped bitch for this !!! We have money to get you bitch !!! Yeah whatever losers !!!! Idiots !

Some smartass Japanese and stevie screaming about putting cancer in my head all nite last nite, and their friend so and so broke his teeth out on creek sent me picture on my waves of my brother face as mask on shortstacks people, that bunch, screaming, he's gone you got rid of my friend it's terrible bitch !!!! Yeah it's so terrible, but it's just ok for him to scream harass drag that stupid baby with aids over here to my house and try to kill me, plot, plan, they said that's who this is ???? Go cry baby wah wah loser !!! It's just not fair !!! Boo Hoo bitches so sick of all this shit !!! No sleep last nite, screaming, harassing, we have to leave now bitch f you bitch !!! Annoying garbage !

Sent me creepy nasty picture of sicko hairy female part with black eyes !!!??????? That is sick as hell !!! Weirdos ! Nasty !

Screaming about butler houses back west something about their friends get money off of Sheena, misty, tamla, Margie houses ??????  We tried to put people on your creek behind your house bitch !!!!!?????? So why is someone allowed to be doing that ????!!!!! Trespassing, selling dope on our land !!!!????? They will get shot trying that aholes !!!! I catch them it's over !!!!

Screaming about playboy money constantly whatever that's about ?????? Money off I 35, nashtrash, h wood some stupid slut ???? They keep screaming about this b.s., I don't know what this screaming is over exactly, but I suppose it's my fault too as always !!!!

Screams about my grandparents, harassing, sicko dreams, said they put my cats on the creek to die with aids people, upsets me !!!  Then screams harassing your dog is being kidnapped bitch ! More screams about heathcliff cat ???? Somebody's cat, L 's ??? Whatever he's yelling about the cat all the time ??? Sick of this b.s. !!!!!!

Their friend so and so was centerfold, all about Morgan, some other bimbo dumb ass trafficker slut, centerfold, she modeled bitch !!! We had fun f you bitch !!! Playboy money we get the money bitch I was going to model for hef, he loved them !!! F you bitch ! Eye roll, annoying dumbasses ! Go cry sluts, on your bleach, gallons of makeup, sugar daddy, girlfriends or whoever you sleep with for money trashy sluts !!!! Traffickers !!! Idiots !!! All about sex, drugs, money trafficking, screams about Dallas playboy ??? La, Chicago ?????? I guess some kinda houses or something those cities ????? 

Anyways this goes on and on, gotta stop, sick of this cry baby b.s., blaming me, harassing, too tired for all the screaming, this is this, that is that, no wait a minute, they told me to confuse you bitch because you know everything and ruined it all for them and us !!!! I just laugh I think those stupid creeps ruined themselves, I'm just a nice, kind innocent bitch stuck in the middle of weirdos and danger !!!

I wish that just for once good people can win, excel, be number 1, ahead of the trash, sadly it seems the trash always wins at everything as they are fakey fake, make fun of others, and ruin everything innocent with their big important money ! F them !!! They want to traffick innocent people, innocent everything, they go losers !!! all of them, they have picked a fight they cannot win now trash ! Cursed !!! All go to hell idiots, you dish it out I throw it right back in your face ten times worse, I am their nightmare from hell !!! Haha !!!

Idiots !

Exhausted sick of this. Too much had enough !


No comments:

Post a Comment