Saturday, April 28, 2018

Character clothing + variety !!!......

I enjoy wearing colorful clothing when appropriate, I much more prefer my clothing to be colorful, never dull + boring !.......haha !

For many years I have worn the cartoon character clothing, I find much more unique, cutesy......exciting ! I find shoes with these same prints also, often a variety of even housewares available in some.....

Looking online, I found many more I didn't even know we're available in clothing styles, some shoes ! Very beautiful, cutesy, fun, affordable......

These I found online, some were in most stores years ago, but still available most all sizes there......check it out and find your faves, I know I found plenty !!!

These character clothing for all ages, babies, kids, teens, to adults, elderly can all enjoy !   ;)

Variety accessories, clothing, all, most available.

PBS channel merchandise store, plenty there of cutesy character items, very sweet ! I adore.

These I found !!!

Lisa Frank, all, variety ahh !...beautiful !
Pooh and pals ! Variety clothing, accessories
Clifford the Big Red Dog, tees, plushy, variety, aww ! Cutesy !
Sesame Street, variety tees, all ages, plushy, collectibles
Curious George, tees, variety, toys, kids
Scooby Doo ! Variety clothing types, accessories, toys
Bugs bunny, tweety, Sylvester, WB, variety, clothing, plush
Peanuts and Snoopy, clothing, toys, variety
Strawberry Shortcake, variety kids clothing only
Mickey and Minnie Mouse, variety clothing, kids all ages
All Disney wear, clothing variety, shoes available
Bananya cats, variety tees, shoes, plushy, accessories
Kiki cat black cat, variety ! Everything !!!
Dumbo sweet baby elephant, baby items, variety aww !
Bambi deer, cutesy, and friends, all clothings variety !!!
Vehicles, brand logo wear, clothing all variety !!!
Farming, tractor brands wear, clothing, logos, hats !
PBR and PRCA rodeo wear, clothing all variety accessories !
Clarks shoes, variety styles, online
Sugar shoes flip flops colorful ! Ahh ! Pretty variety !
Skechers shoes, all variety, colors, nice !
Candies shoes ! Fun ! Variety colorful
Hot Topic shoes, all variety, whimsical ! Exciting !
Glitter boots, all brands, variety, everywhere !
Iridescent, shiny, colorful shoes, all brands
Neon clothing, shoes, hats, variety, all exciting !
Wrangler cowboy brands, all logo, all clothing !


Today I purchased a very cute mini plushy from DG very affordable, plenty to choose from, variety, brand called Rollie Pollie Friends ! I purchased ! Cutesy ! Aww......

I also found the gummy chew discs, colorful by Haribo brand, something new to me at Wal-Mart, small packages, name is Roulette ! Gummy chews ! Yum !

Enjoy.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment