Saturday, June 30, 2018

Cherries !......

Just bought a bag of black cherries, a fave fruit of mine......Fun to eat from stem, I love plain red cherries + black cherries, but the black cherries sweeter and tart !  fresh from grocery store.....

I enjoy sweet and tart together, that must be why I eat them fresh from grocery......

Cherry scented items, anything I love the scent, anything from that Japanese cherry blossom -- hand lotion, bath gels +  sprays !
car mirror scents -- shaped as cherries, or plain oh, these scent my vehicle beautifully !!!
Cherry mouth balms ! -- all cherry scented, flavors.
Cherry candies ! -- ALL.
Cherry fabrics ! --- I adore the two cutesy cherry prints !
Cherry lunch box mini pies ! -- all hostess + others !

Cherry pie, homemade ! I love eating cherry pie filling on crepes, into pies, by itself, all brands ! Cherry pie is nice for summer, and the cherry pie filling is very tasty ! Yum ! Sweet + tart, the red filling so pretty and nice with cool whip atop too !!!

Cherry curtains are nice for kitchens, or bathrooms, I love the fabric prints, all sizes, shapes, red colors of the prints !

Black cherries fresh from grocery a summertime favorite !

Cherry juice 100 percent real juice is known to be beneficial to our bodies for bone / joint pain, very tart I have tried it with little water mixed in + ice cubes in glass ! I think it helped me a little.....enjoyed trying the cherry juice.....

Cherry soap is a wonderful scent + smell, the soap bars and the liquid soaps.....I adore....

Cherry red lipstick and cherry red nail polish + the usual red cherry color are bright and exciting !!!

Just enjoyed the fresh black cherries from refrigerator, ooh ! Very chilled, nice on a summer day......I love fresh fruits and fresh vegetables from grocery or fruit stands......

;)

j.




No comments:

Post a Comment