Friday, November 30, 2018

Letters letters letters.....

More screams last nite over money over east this is the end !!!! They got Z real one got him man !!! F him we kill him man !!! I get T town money man Ada strong !!????? Something about Ada houses land oil money ???? Screaming over Johnson county money oil land big houses there ???

More screams over me marrying Japanese man from Ada ????? Didn't know I was !!!??? New to me !!! Has wife in Hong Kong ????! Lmao....

Screaming over child welfare creek trash money off them babies we give crtl man not fair bitch NOT fair !!! F them man !!! We party we make the monies !!!!?????? Sicko ! Nasty TRASH.

Screaming over Bill dead gone Z got him man !!!????? What is this ????! Screaming over Hwood pboy parties, Dallas ??? More screaming over timbo olly brat bunch make models from them to send there to houses in LA Dallas ???? Houston houses black family of models F govt man F them bitches we get the money we pimp them !!!

Screaming about R family gone dead F Joe and brats !!!! F the R family !!! We take over his houses we get money then F him nasty bitch !!!!! He goes man F him model !!!!????? Over and over with that......look out for that whatever they are plotting...???

Threats on my house my grandma house my pets cattle pumpkin cat meowing as in pain is this surgery for him I hope pray he's ok !!!! Threats then dream last night they dog napped Goofy dog !!!!  Upsets me worries me !!! They been hacking house phone, then cell phones mine Mimi house, G cell phone and house here, ALL our phones hiding the signal can't call anyone the bars go way down NO signal any of them !!! DANGEROUS what if I need help ??? Emergency !!!!?????? They should NOT be allowed control over our phones signals !!!! Keep creeps from calling stalkers weirdos PLEASE if allowed. I appreciate that believe me, so many weirdo calling years +++.

Screaming about Tyler Casey, non stop F them !!! F them to hell man !!! They did this that something !!! ???? Whatever something ???

Screaming over Eric money land estate and Gary the same ????! Somebody angry or something over their money ???? Screaming about Luke c money F him man !!!?

Hating on Megan hair style shop or whatever ???? Won't leave me and her alone about about estate money witnesses fat bitch she goes bitch you fat ass bitch also F you we kill you for it all die bitch !!!!......Hating on Kent Cody Travis, all J family left threats insults, wah not fair not fair F you NEVER involved have to be bitch whale die die !!!! Stevie and Japanese swirled voices others all around here there by Mimi house, non stop......

Keep making fun of me about not knowing everything they know, laugh scream make fun about me losing my mom to terminal cancer we told you bitch thru the ground in hell dead you go also bitch NEXT !!!! Dead dying terminal cancer estate goes to govt you die soon next !!!! Fat ass bitch whale !!!

Screaming over OkCity exam room for fbi dea cia ????? What is this mean or about !?????

More screams then saying Z real dead dead killed him and Mac dead m fers F them to hell !!! N family strong east central m fers !!!! Cave babies !!!????? What is this about ???

Keep on saying that Joe, Bill, frankie, seth r,  Z and Mac are dead non stop with this junk ....Then screaming fat ass bitch Seth R did this man !!! F his fat ass m fers !!! More screaming about David he's F'ed in the head over this shit F him man !!!! F govt man washdc f this man !!!!????? Whatever that is.....Screaming over piper p ???? N family we get it all man !!! Then screaming over I. h money again F Z F them NOT fair man he's my dad he's my dad I get EVERYTHING man F this shit man !!!! Z thinks he owns it all F his ass to hell man !!!?????? Kya was my mother !!!! She was mistreated !!!! I. H is my dad I get it all !!! Good grief more about I. h.........eye roll...........yawn.

Something about hiding dope in holes in the ground by near creek beds drilled out holes ????? Screaming David did this man he knows man he did this man not fair F him !!!!  Lmao !!!! Tear em up David !!!!! If anybody could give them hell you can !!!!! David doesn't stop til he gets them !!!! I know this is true !!!! Lol.........they hate David like all get out !!!!

Screams F MZ !!!! Screaming this for hours how not fair man not fair he's G family F his ass man F the Mexican people man F them non stop screaming this Japanese and others voices, F them they can't do this man !!!! Hating on blaming MZ and me G family all of us not fair man they did this !!!! F them to hell !!! Shut up cry brats, wah wah !!!! Sick of them !!! Screaming they will kidnap me, MZ at gun point traffick rape kill us non stop at 1 pm today.......Threats threats cry brats, they better be thankful I can't find them myself because it would all be over for them then sick of listening to them cry threaten me and others not involved !!!!

Tired. j.


No comments:

Post a Comment