Thursday, May 30, 2019

Beef jerky, nice snack !!! Hot red sausages !!!

Thinking about snacks that are nice for the hot weather days, and are dry, not able to perish as quickly.....one I adore has to be beef jerky !!! I find it easily at the local convenience quick stop stores / gas stations, dollar stores, most, Wal-Mart, target, or local feed farm stores.....

Beef jerky can be available in PLENTY variety, small or grand quantities !!!! Singles or double beef jerky stocks, shorts, taller, plain peppered, steak, dry strips, teriyaki, hot, mild, anyhow you choose !!! Some also may have the cheese sticks with them !!! 

Hot red sausages with cheese or as themselves also available, jalapeno or smokey !!! Nice vinegar salty, hot taste to these red sausages, reminds me of beef jerky taste, ALWAYS enjoyed these !!! I find these locally same stores as the beef jerky or on internet in variety, nice with cheese and crackers !!!

Now, the beef jerky I prefer them to be packages, secure, closed package, not dry, left unsealed.....keep them fresher and cleaner as this way of cleanliness !!!! The dry beef jerky can travel more so left unattended !!! ALL nice snacks to me !!!

The beef jerky is as a set usually several pieces in the plastic containers / pouches, sealed tightly, travel well......I use these as I travel or as I am working out in the fields, or pastures, maybe I am at sports games baseball, or swimming these are easy, YUM snacks !!!

These just a few brands I know of beef jerky, red sausages as well :::::::

Oberto
Matador
Slim Jim
Trappers
Old Wisconsin
Krave
Jack links


Nice snack anytime.

Adore !!!!!!!!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment