Monday, May 13, 2019

Heartwarming friends !!! New to me Disney !!! Soaps !!!

I was browsing on the internet last night and I found new to me Disney characters, plush, merchandise, plenty of a new set of characters from Disney Tokyo !!! Sort of kawaii theme look to these cuties !!! Wish I had known of them already.....oh, I love the internet for new items to learn about and seek questions !!!!

They are called Heartwarming Friends ???? Duffy and friends ???? Cutesy !!!! 

They are animal characters here's their names !!!!

-- Duffy, Brown bear
-- Stella Lou, purple rabbit with bow atop.
-- Cookie, yellow dog
-- Shellie May, girl bear, shade lighter than Duffy
-- Gelatoni, green cat
-- turtle friend Oru !!!

These are very adorable, cutie as can be, pastel color hue, very beautiful, and I just found them on the internet, PLENTY merchandise for these !!!! Plush, stationary, candy, variety !!!!

Unique Soaps !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have been looking for new soaps for bathing, or hand washing that are unique and last night I found those as well !!!! Oh my goodness, they are shapes, beautiful, colorful, unique !!!! Look just as cookies, pie slices, chocolate, cupcakes, variety, some are shimmer + sparkles, rainbow hues, unicorn influenced as the colorful Pegasus horse, and scented well, these are on the internet, all scents, created in slices of soap !!!! I adore !!! Wish for them ALL !!!! Very exciting to find these , all scents available !!! INQUIRE...!!!!

Early am.......almost time for breakfast.

love, j !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment