Tuesday, May 28, 2019

oil pastel crayons, glitter metallic markers, gel pens !!!!

Just awoke this morning, very sleepy right now.....very TIRED.......

I have been digging through my art supply box, and I am always looking for old, dry, pens, markers, coloring supplies I MUST discard because they are old, no use to them......

I have found quite many needing to be discarded, I think the hot temperature outdoors causes it interior my home, drying these up, or maybe they are just too old......

Anywho, I have been finding plenty of the art supplies for coloring on my to have list !!!

Here's a few just for fun !!!!!!!!!

-- oil pastel crayons, very artsy crayons, color smooth

-- glitter + metallic markers for thicker coloring pages, ooh, pretty !!!

-- gel pens !!!! Gotta have these the colors are array of variety, so beautiful, I wish for many more....

-- watercolor pencils, for the smooth coloring and detail pens / markers for filling out small coloring lines !!! Love these !!!!!!!!     ;)

--- the Smencils, writing pencils, with characters fruit tops, scented nicely, exciting to see them, write with !!!

I need a few more art storage boxes, for these items, plenty I can find.......all sizes variety packs of each item, very excited, those Pip Squeaks mini marker sets and all mini half marker sets are exciting and cutie, easy to hand color with !!!!

Find at Hobby lobby, craft stores, ALL, Wal-Mart Target, some dollar stores, on the internet as well !!!!

I can tell it is almost full summertime, as it seems to be slower, hotter weather, longer days I think......

I wish for a vacation away.......oh well...

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment