Wednesday, May 15, 2019

TY beanie, Winkeez, sequin plush critters !!!!

I have been an avid collector of anything cutesy !!! Mostly affordable items as we all know are my favorite.......lol...anytime you can purchase something cute, sparkle, sequined, colorful, or plain without sequins it is all just fine with me !!!

Winkeez are some of the latest, newer, small plush critters, I have been finding locally available at the local Dollar General stores !!!! These are cuties !!! Variety of the colorful critters, and I have found some with sheeny material !!!! Collector book for Winkeez, and stickers sets available I know about these !!!! Nice to find local at the dollar general close to home in your area same as mine !!! Very colorful, cutesy !!!! Nice to afford, and gift to others or yourself !!!

I have forever adored the small plush TY beanie babies and beanie boos, with the themed character critters, big eyes on the beanie boos ONLY !!! I adore each and every one of these plush critters......the red heart tags on their ear acknowledge their names, birthday, cutesy small story about them !!, oh, these are adorable !!! I wish for most EVERY one of them !!!! PLENTY.

The sequin plush TY beanie babies, and boos are darling !!! I wish each of these as well !!! In variety, oh, these are beautiful !!! Most critters / animals in variety, all sizes most !!! Very sparkle, nice !!! Great to gift or for yourself !!!! Aww !!! I adore these each every one !!!

I found on the internet the sequin plush critters, on a website called Rhode Island Novelty, and other various websites, all sizes, prices, variety, I find much cuteness !!! What we all need in our lives MORE of is the cute, colorful, sequin, beautiful in our world and lives !!!!!

Goffa brand is one I find much of the sequin plush it's a brand of those as well, I found on the internet and at dollar general stores a year ago I remember ???

TY beanies also have the sticker sets as well !!!!!, oh I'm all about the sticker booking !!!!! Can't stop myself with it !!! Cuties !!!!

Anyway, I have been looking at stickers and I have found PLENTY of star shaped stickers, my favorite shape is the star shape !!!! I found metallic, glitter, plain, foam stickers of most ANYTHING I collect as well to sticker book with...!!!!! I laugh because I also found a sweet treat called Star Crunch, they are chocolate covered rice crisp, !!!! Nice !!!! ANYTHING a star, or whatever I'm all for it !!! Haha !!! The shape is my favorite !!! Star Crunch sweet treat is nice !!!      ;)

Anyway much to tend to later today......tired.

Love, j !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment