Friday, May 10, 2019

Mermaids + unicorn horse cupcakes !!!

I found the cutest cupcakes yesterday at Wal-Mart.......I enjoy cupcakes with a glass of milk, and I know they are so nice !!!

These were very nice, beautiful, sweet enough for me !!! I don't know how they create them to be so very pretty ??? They are mermaids color hues with some pink sprinkles, turquoise icing !!!! Nice cakes !!!! YUM !!!! Hostess brand, others available elsewhere I'm sure !!!

The unicorn horse cupcakes I found are swirled, pink, purple with the colorful icing and these are very beautiful as well......nice for the lunch pail !!!! Little Debbie brand !!!

I enjoy cupcakes individually wrapped, and easy to take on the go, when rushed, in a hurry !!!! These are colorful, cutesy cupcakes, nice price I might add also !!!

I adore !!!!

Hope you enjoy !!!!!!!!!!

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment