Friday, May 31, 2019

Letter....

Well, now they are screaming at me repeatedly about some Japanese Z person who is gay, his old man OkCity, dea crook crtl over here bitch !!! F you bitch blogging this shit bitch !!! F you bitch fat ass bitch Japanese are here N family resumes !!!!! More of that N family crying b.s........then tuck family screaming whoever this is for years now Kate kids, money F Megan F her ass bitch you and Megan go bitch !!! Rape kill kidnap you bitch !!!!

More hacking my computer equipment, I just purchased player, cheap one, but screaming as I try to blog, holding up internet, as always, my players the slide unlock is hacked won't unlock as they scream this crap !!!! Then trying to make it crackle, sounding as hacked microphone on it or electricity.!!!!!! All these idiots have done for the past few years is hack ruin my computer, satellite tv, EVERYTHING I have !!!! Ruined my 3 year old laptop 6 years ago as they hacked me !!!!!!!!!!!! Won't work keep screaming we kill you with laptop bitch !!!! Had that kellbohn fake bitch get into my house hacked me, my pets, house worse, she had some CD she asked to use my computer with had pictures of that baby to show me made at studio, I didn't know anything about her, other than we were friends at church for years hadn't seen her in a long time........she kept calling me, repeatedly sane as those others, I didn't know what to do !!! Upsetting puke !!!! That's how creepy nasty this all is, NOT knowing about them or this junk of crtl !!!!!!! Yikes !!! Scarey !!!

Then Stevie keeps screaming at me about money Hugh school FILTH I know nothing about !!!!?????? Saying I ruined his plans or money off Shelby l ?????? That bitch was creepy.....gross !!!! Cries about rat hair her kids money or something ?????? Won't shut up, then it's crying Japanese stevie crtl trash crying about timbo money hwood, Nash, FH and JR Cindy , pama, whit items personal belongings diamonds screaming you get it all bitch F you !!!!!?????? I don't believe that I'm sure that's all aids filth.........eye roll......

Blaming me for NOT being in this FILTH, it's NOT fair I wanted it bitch I want mm estate Dillngr we want it bitch f you j family burns family here f you bitch !!!! That's laughable......wah wah go cry.....brats from hell.......eye roll......whatever...

Crying about Kyocera princess ???? Years now about whoever that bratty bitch is ????? Some brat Z has been in bed with years now ?????? Keep screaming about him and his load ?????? Some babies he has or money items H family business I.h. again his kids or Shep kid here was this one bitch !!!!!?????? Whatever that means.........screaming about Ezra ?????? Rape him now he's one F him !!! Screaming about James going F him F him and Lu, Steven F them !!!!! Upsetting about kids and animals talk just please get rid of these creepy weirdos, save those animals + kids PLEASE !!!!!! Upsetting !!!!!!!

Screaming about telling govt secrets, all this stuff we know of ????? Whatever most of it is I don't know about, some Japanese screaming he's calling t.v. has pictures scaring me !!!!!! Screaming about Lorrie Lee, I have pictures bitch and mm together bitch !!!!! You kidnapped soon bitch !!!! This yesterday.........weirdo perv threats, sending me pictures of their dongs.......Japanese men hung bitch !!!!! NASTY FILTH !!!!!! 

Screaming about Joe, that baby, going gone soon !!!!! More about my brother he has to have it all cleaned up soon NO estate for you NO freedom from this bitch we all must use your ass for money making bitch !!!! We need money bitch to measure up to your estate bitch we have to use you bitch !!!!! Msn's use your blog for money to give us bitch !!!! Washdc involved they waste your life so you die of cancer bitch NO estate for you we take it !!!!! Govt owns you bitch !!!!! Waste your time and life so we can make money bitch !!!!

Screaming about the p####y and butthole gone for Fing F you my p####y is gone bitch F you bitch !!!! NASTY FILTH talk sex FILTH........I'm a lady NOT to be hearing all this sicko creepy sex perv talk........gay bi talk sex glory hole F we F it bitch right here !!!! Just SICKO filthy UPSETTING to have to listen to all this creepy junk.......HELP.

Keeps screaming old man washdc F'ed up here man he's dead man he's over Msn's F'ed him mexm style !!!!!!????????? His sons outta here bitch !!!! Japanese crtl strong and then more N family crying its not fair your family M crtl trapped us for the crtl F you bitch my mom dead over this F you !!!!??????? Repeatedly whoever all these nuts are they are cracking up and blaming me and Megan.......then more screaming about my mother in hell pictures.......never stops........

Tired, still bleeding, turns off then back on......I hope I live.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment