Saturday, May 25, 2019

Gummies !!!....

I have been trying to rest moreso lately as the rainy days are here locally, much flooding here in the area, and I think about the nastiness, bacteria in the flood waters, so we know flood waters are contaminated, avoid those ALWAYS.....unhealthy !!!

The rainfall is forever welcomed !!!! I know of drought too often here......sadly.

I have been coloring much, and sticker booking as we all know, quite a favorite past time of mine.......I prefer to enjoy gummies candy as I work on these coloring books, sticker books..........!!!! I enjoy most the gummies, as we know everyone has a favorite style of gummies......!!!!

I find gummies plentiful everywhere, and I know of the fun, and exciting shapes / characters of the gummies, very colorful, unique and fun......different tastes, everyone's choice whichever you prefer !!!!! Albanese also !!!! There's goo filled, sour, crunchy, pepper, chocolate covered, champagne flavor, soda flavor, fruits, sugared, or plain.......some with a white marshmallow style underneath !!!! YUM.

----- Just a few fun shapes of the gummies to eat + enjoy as you wish !!!!

Bears
Frogs
Peach rings
Soda bottles
Star mix
Lobsters
Cats shape cutie !
Worms
Snakes
Pizzas
Hamburgers 
Turtles
Sharks
Berries
Butterflies
Penguin
Flowers
Moustaches
Gumby !!!
Animals, variety
Legos, shaped
Mario
Care bears
Fruits
Carrots, vegetables
Rats
Spiders
Halloween
Christmas
Easter

 MORE variety in these gummies, most shapes you can think of !!!! Neato !!!

I find most at dollar stores, Wal-Mart, target, off brands just as nice !!! Mostly affordable.........fruit snacks variety of these as well......on the internet PLENTY MORE to choose from !!!!

There are gummies in variety of sizes, even grand sized gummies, much weight to these !!! Slice and share with friends / family........plenty for us all to enjoy.......some are very real look to them.....!!!

I found on the internet those gummy bear night lights, most color hues available, AND ???? I found the gummy bear magnets to place on our ice boxes !!! Aww......cutesy + colorful !!!!

Haribo
Black forest
Sweet smiles
Great value
Albanese

MORE brands I'm sure, look on internet / inquire !!!!

Nice to afford, enjoy with coloring books and sticker booking !!!........FUN + unique activity with the gummies !!! Haha !!!!   ;)

ENJOY !!!! Love, Julie !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment