Friday, May 31, 2019

Pickled foods !!!!

I know every summer I see many people enjoy the pickles at ball games, the swim meets, or just as they are traveling....I seem to prefer most ANYTHING food wise pickled......haha !

These are my favorites pickled :::::

Beets
Asparagus, some brands
Okra
Cauliflower, Gardiniera mix with carrots, peppers
Sausages, red hot
Peppers !!!!, ALL variety, especially pickled Jalapeno slices.
Eggs, certain brands more flavorful !!!

The peppers are plentiful in variety, quantity as these above, and there are most peppers pickled as this......!!!!!

I think you can buy the pickled items most stores, Wal-Mart, certain farm stores, on the internet, local grocery.........

I know of Louisiana style hot pickle solution, VERY spicy......so it may be a certain pickling taste anyone may prefer over another pickling mix........hot hot hot !!!!!

Most are available in mild, medium , hot, outta here hot spicy flavors, so check the labeling before purchasing.......I tend to enjoy these as a snack or as a side with a sandwich.........be careful with that extra hot !!!! Yikes, drink milk IF you are wishing to try that extra, extra, hot pickled foods !!!!

I adore the vinegar taste of pickled foods......

ENJOY !!!!!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment