Saturday, May 11, 2019

Pizza pockets + kitchen towels !!!

Just returned home from shopping at town....driving thru the rain puddles + the dirty muddy roads.......nice rainfall this week !!! Enjoying it !!!

I was looking for something simple and quick prep to cook for dinner quickly and I found pizza pockets and pizza French bread singles !!! In the freezer aisles, different style of pizza prep !!! Short sides, cut, formed, pizza ingredients interior these !!! Much as the stromboli and calzone pizza rings !!!!

These are in variety and several brands of each !!! Stromboli you may create at home, in your own kitchen !!!! I like to eat pizza different ways / styles !!! Easy to quick fry the pizza pockets, interior the frying machines, portable, these are nifty !!! Available in variety and not too much cost !!! I have forever adored the pizza pockets and these other pizza styles !!! Thaw before frying and drain onto the paper towels after removing from frying machine !!!!! Less grease !!! Pizza stuffers brand and others available........nice day for frying pizza pockets !!! Those French bread pizza singles are YUM !!! These you just bake as the calzone + stromboli !!!!

The kitchen towels I purchased today I found easily local, at the dollar General store !!, oh, these are beautiful kitchen towels I found !!!! Brights, colorful rainbow hue ombre, cascading color work, patterns on these kitchen towels !!! I go thru kitchen towels quickly I am a kitchen person !!! These characters towels right now are summer season themed and VERY enchanting !!! Ooh !!! So pretty !!! I seem to prefer my kitchen towels and EVERYTHING colorful !!! Haha !!! There are variety in these kitchen towels, at Wal-Mart, dollar stores most ALL have them available, nice cost as well !!! Kohls has these pretty kitchen towels as well......
Tj maxx stores may have.....??? Just wanted to share, seems as though all I talk about is something I'm purchasing or working on lately.......but, hey, that's a journal !!!!    ;)

I have been cleaning much outdoors and I enjoy walking with my dog, and I know it's wonderful to walk with friends in the late evenings, you might wanna leave the dogs at home safe IF walking in grand size groups with friends for the exercise, I know late evening best during summer season as we all know.......take a long music players IF wished.....wear bright clothing and be aware of road ways and vehicles remember !     ;)

Beautiful day is best day to walk with friends and / or pets on their collars + leashes remember be safe for you, your friends and family, + pets, dogs walk best I think ???? Haha ! Who knows ???   ;)

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment