Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Stressed ?? Bored ?? Upset ??? Let's start coloring !!!

I have been VERY ill this past week as I have been sick with allergy, sinus infection !!! I become uncomfortable, stressed, depressed, bored......I tend to my work activities as I should BUT on the extra free time I have, I have found that I calm, feel much better just coloring in the coloring books !!!! Haha !!! I know it sounds silly but I quite ENJOY it...!!!

I know that there is much art therapy for our minds, body, soul to calm, soothe our feelings, thoughts, minds, to relax.....any art or craft helps my mind, and for me, this week it has been coloring interior the coloring books !!!! Ahhh......much better !!!!     ;)

I prefer to just shop locally on the days I am tired, exhausted, or ill, not feeling any good.......so I go to the local Dollar stores, whichever I can find the coloring books and often I purchase new artist pens, coloring pencils, or markers, ALL variety !!!!! Thin markers art best for detailing, or the detailing marker pens are wonderful !!!!

The dollar stores have variety of the children's coloring books, and / or the older age adult coloring books available, thicker pages, NO picture to color on the back side of the pages are BEST for the markers / detailing pens / markers !!!! I become VERY EXCITED to seek + find ANY coloring / art book or color marker, color pencil, pen pack sets !!! The colors are eye catching and I enjoy them each to use, color with !!!!!

Just choose a few coloring books you may enjoy as you shop, and throw them interior your shopping cart !!! Lol.....that's how I am at the stores !!! Most times they are just a few dollars at the stores, so I can afford a few or so ya know ???

These stores have the artist pens, coloring pencils, artist markers, or plain markers available for us ALL to enjoy ::::

-- Wal-Mart
-- Hobby Lobby
-- dollar General
-- family dollar
-- dollar tree
-- Michaels
-- Joanns

On the internet / online there are variety and plenty !!! plenty !!! plenty !!! So many that I become too excited at the variety, very unique gift idea as well !!!    ;)

I just enjoy coloring the pages and I listen to music, drink refreshment, relax, focus on coloring the pages !!! Before I know what has happened I am almost completely finished with coloring the entire coloring book !!! Haha !!! You know how silly I am !!!   

If you are upset, stressed, ill, depressed, worried about something, just go throw yourself into a coloring book, it helps us to calm, relax !!! know that some people may also prefer the crayons !!! That's wonderful !

ALL prices, variety.....plenty for us to seek for !!!!

adore !!!

Love, j !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment