Saturday, May 25, 2019

Letter....

More non stop screaming about Z he's going NOT fair F you hoss !!! Z going he goes !!! Screaming about money his money, N family b.s.....that WORTHLESS trash N family I'm tired of hearing about !!! Money cards gone !!! F you bitch !!! Rape kidnap kill traffick !!! Screaming for me to blog to hit dea shit these busted cry brats want gone using me to get rid of their dea sentences jail time !!!! Keep screaming this every time to add decrying shit on my blog, try I g to repeatedly drag me into their shit filth dea mess !!!! Illegal !!!

I am NOT INVOLVED in dea drug crap or traffick filth didn't even know what this all was going on around me !!! Screaming every time I go to store dea watching you bitch you might sell solicit bitch spying on you bitch trying to selling to you bitch !!!!! Illegal to stalk me dea !!! Go moan and squirt dea all your all good for TRASH !!!! They been crying over Z whoever this shit head Z is and he's ALWAYS going every time I travel they scream this !!!! I am sick and tired of listening to crap about Z, dea, The N family Japanese crtl crap, Japanese hell in my damn life !!! I don't know those creeps, stalking me, threats to rape kidnap me spit aids blood in my face, and washdc threats to kill me, gut me with satellite bleeding bad today they keep screaming you are dying bleeding to death bitch !!! Stevie keeps screaming about whores, Japanese b.s., N family, money he's cry bagging about money, sex talk nasty filth, rape talk, pedo FILTH dea screaming M crtl, mccracks, pendley reason my life is over your family Fing did this to me, and then Japanese screaming N family screaming Your family did this to us bitch !!! Keep screaming about lorrie Lee, you her bitch crazy psycho bitch !!!!

Screaming about mm estate, we want it bitch, more about Dillngr grave, money estate !!! We dig up your family bitch necro him !!! Have seance at his grave we take his body bitch good looking cadaver !!! Upsetting !!! Keep saying they are going to kill me bleed me to death, rape me on creek kidnap me !!! Keep screaming at me to exhaustion !!! Saying Megan is dead non stop !!! Upsetting me !!!

Screaming about old man is dead, Clint k is mad at you bitch f you he said !!! Then screaming about Jared dead 20+ years now he shot in Florida you keep the damn dog bitch !! We used his face to get into house there bitch fat ass !!! You won't buy shit from him Joe went to Florida hit him took baby !!! He N family fake bitch !!! I don't give a crap about that N family, all their poor ass bitch crying !!!! Blaming me my mom, m crtl YOUR family rich bitch they made N family lie down for them for money bitch !!! Sick of it !!!

Stevie hacking, crying about my blog, money, his dea filth, sick of him !!! He keeps screaming about Amanda, her kids money ??? Then blames Alan keeps saying he's dead Japanese fake 20 + years !!! Will NOT shut up about it !!! He's burned up crying about something mumbling exhausting me more more every day !!! Keeps saying my mom was killed 20 + years ago by govt switched out !!! Dead bitch cry bitch cry grandparents j farm goes to Japanese and crtl dea owns it bitch !!! REALLY ??? Just how the hell is that I'd like to know !!! They claim they get their farm because lroy in crtl and they awarded it to lroy on purpose so they get it, THEN saying Mimi farm money goes to them because Philip in it, your mom dead, you are dying bitch we get it all you are left right now !!!!!!

I am SICK of living like this 6 + years now talking to this brain wave crap to crack heads, stevie, all this crying blaming me for my WORTHLESS family shit mess some dea filth OkCity, Dallas, wood, Nash Jared whatever he did ???? Whole damn family, this H family N family b.s. ???? Don't know them !!!! ???? Keep screaming about me marrying some guy India or something Japanese crtl !!!???? Wow that's NOT happening EVER !!!!! Harassing, screaming blaming, insults, don't care IF you insult like 2 nd grade at sterling, !!! Wah wah fat bitch you're ugly bitch f you !!!! Grow the hell up brats !!! Crying because they don't have a whore to go get in bed with !!! SICKO creepy perverts !!!! Playing moaning squirting noises, screaming at me it's NOT fair they hit us they hit Z !!!! I don't think they ever hit him whoever he is because every day I go to town travel for 6 years they scream Z is going he's hit f you whale !!! Damn !!!

Those N family crying about my family made them prostitute sell dope for them m crtl did this, mccracks did this F you bitch YOUR family did this to N family we have their babies we are their children also !!! Claiming they get Dillngr estate money ??? Hahaha !!!! Go cry dumb asses !!!!

Then they are Lewis Tom Tom kids Jim mccracks kids get money Alan thinks he gets off them F him !!!! F Alan he's over fing fake Japanese !!!???? Why do they keep saying he's fake ????

Then the Indiana b.s., eye roll, your family did this bitch F the burns family to hell bitch !!!!! F you burns bitch f you !!!! Keep screaming lorrie Lee, you die soon bitch !!!!! Kidnap you bitch f you !!!!

I'm tired bleeding bad and the screaming doesn't stop.....

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment