Thursday, May 9, 2019

Icy, frozen, treats !!!

It is close to summer season, and I know I enjoy a nice cooling, frozen, icy treat this time of year !!! I purchased a box of these last week !!! People always ask which is your favorite ???? I think I just enjoy just about ALL if them !!! Haha !!!

I have forever enjoyed these !!! They are officially called popsicles !!! There are several different styles of these.....from ice cream bars, nutty buddys, push pops !!!, mini dish ice creams, mini sizes of these desserts / sweets !!! Sherbet, or the real fruit juice frozen popsicles !!!  Colorful and very pretty I might add, when those are available !!!!

Those you may freeze yourself, variety in those....as a child I always liked Otter pops !!!! Lol !!! The characters are cutie !!! Kool - Aid, Cool Pops, several variety in those and Italian ice, another brand !!!

Finding these locally available at the local grocery store, dollar stores, most all have these frozen, icy, treats out there for us ya know ???? Wal-Mart, target most stores as these have PLENTY to choose from, ALL sizes, variety in the freezer aisles !!!!

I enjoy a nice, cooling icy treat to help cool down when outdoors, don't you ????

ENJOY !!!!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment