Sunday, May 19, 2019

Popcorn at home !!!!...

Popcorn is something I know we all enjoy most all year......I find most of it interior the microwaveable popping bags, very nifty, simple to create, or you may find it prepackaged already popped !!!! ALL flavors / seasonings !!!!

There is variety of the microwaveable popcorn pouches, several brands, some I know of to be hull less !!! Farmer John's is one I wish to try without the hull !!!! I see it on tv for purchase home shopping channels !!!!

Popcorn, Indiana, is a popcorn I enjoy, spicy or cheese, or sweet, plain, I adore this one !!!!

Popcornopolis
Redenbackker
Jiffy pop
Great value
Act 2
BOOM Chicka pop

 Just a few I know of, you can find it variety, different styles of preparation, even just the kernels, oil, air popper machines, variety of these !!! 

The Jiffy pop, popcorn pans are exciting to use prepare popcorn with you just shake, over stove burner, let it pop through the foiled pan interior with popcorn !!!!! Very nice !!!!!

I like the popcorn often caramel corn, fiddle fiddle, cracker jacks, and others !!!! Popcorn already prepared, sweet, drizzled, oh my these are YUM !!!!!

I know of the popcorn interior the cutesy decorated popcorn tins usually at the holidays, variety interior the tins !!!!! Seasoned, plain, buttered, or sweet drizzled !!!

Anyway popcorn nice snack ALL the time, we can create enjoy at home.......

I found those flavored jelly beans, on the internet as well, I haven't tried in awhile, ALL flavors nice Jelly Belly, brands, these I remember to be very nice, variety flavors at Candyopolis candy stores, online, maybe at Wal-Mart as well.......just a thought !!!......mini packages also !!!   ;)

I have been coloring much and I have been using the scented markers ALL sizes, variety and scented pens to draw write with !!! Oh, these are a hoot !!! These brands I wanted to share very nice find at local Wal-Mart, dollar stores.......well, I found these scented marker, writing pens brands and I absolutely adore these as well, hope you like them !!!! 

Scentos
Mr. Sketch
Sugar Rush !!!!!! 

I LOVE these nicely scented markers, writing pens !!!!

Nice Sunday.......hoping it is wonderful for you as well, as I !!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment