Wednesday, May 22, 2019

pooh bear + friends !!!!

Looking through my storage box yesterday and I found a few Pooh bear collectibles I have safely stored interior the box........I still have a few Pooh bear items from my baby keepsake box....oh, they are cute !!! My baby nursery was Pooh bear and friends whenever I was a baby.......so pooh is VERY special to me, always will be !!!

I adore Pooh and all of his friends !!!!!!!

He's very cute, clumsy, silly old bear......aww !!!!

I absolutely LOVE / ADORE ANYTHING Pooh bear !!!!!

I even watched the Pooh cartoons as a child, and still if I could find them on tv I watch them.......aww.....nice !

Pooh had learning lessons about life for us to learn from and there are PLENTY of Pooh movies out there for us to watch !!!!

I miss seeing Pooh at the local stores on items to purchase BUT ????? I found PLENTY of the Pooh + friends merchandise on the internet and at Disney store !!!! Yay !!!

Pooh is just adorable / cutesy as well as ALL of his friends :::

Eeyore, donkey, sad pal
Piglet, piggy, nervous.
Owl, wise owl
Tigger, his tiger pal, bouncy !!!
Roo + Kanga kangaroo friends
Kessie bird, oh she's cute bluebird !!!
Rabbit, silly rabbit gardener
Christopher Robin, human boy.

I adore them ALL !!!!

Merchandise for these characters also !!!!

These are the items I find on the internet, oh, so very cutie !!!

-- ALL baby items
-- decorations 
-- purses + wallets
-- clothing, most
-- toys plush, pvc plastic, ALL, variety
-- shoes !!!
-- fabric
-- some wall posters
-- stickers
-- lamps / lights
-- Drinkware / dinner ware, melamine too !!!
-- movies, cartoon and other
-- pooh and friends puppets
-- jewelry
-- perfume / sprays
-- bedding
-- tv show on pbs tv channel

MOST Pooh merchandise on the internet to search for, mostly a variety, try Disney online / internet store !!!

Anyway I adore Pooh bear and ALL of his pals !!! Aww !!!!

Silly bear.

ENJOY !!!! j.

No comments:

Post a Comment