Friday, May 17, 2019

liquid soap dispensers !!!! mini puzzles !!!

I was out shopping some today for air home filters, for the air conditioning vent, and I know it is VERY difficult to keep these vents / filters clean from dirt out of the air outdoors, these MUST be replaced every two months, especially for allergy suffers !!!! I found a few for a reasonable cost, just a few dollars, boy, they sure do help clean those vents !!!

I also know that I found last week the neatest liquid soap dispensers, from a local craft store, I know that on the internet there are a variety, mine was a fruit shape liquid soap dispenser, very colorful + cutie !!! All prices these are nice to have liquid soap dispensers interior the kitchen, ALL bathrooms......more so eye catching when colorful and sweet smelling !!! I adore those !!! Nice price and I know exciting....!!!!

I have been working the word find / seek books, all sizes of these I have been working in these, and I have been sticker booking, coloring in the color books underneath the cooling fans, drinking plenty of water !!! It was very hot temperature yesterday, humid weather, I was outdoors an hour or so working on the lawn......ya know humid days mean hot temps !!! I know that kind of humid air is not well to breathe in for anyone, and asthma causes more troubles breathing these days in the humid, air........

I know it's best to stay underneath the cooling fans and relax on these very hot temperature days, I find that those mini puzzles also can be fun + exciting to work on indoors and very affordable cost for me, I found the Hatchimals mini puzzle locally at most ALL dollar stores and Disney characters, Pooh bear as well I think I seen him in the mini puzzles for the tabletop to piece together, variety in the mini puzzles, very beautiful and fun activity for us ALL to work on !!!! some may prefer just sewing, embroidery to pass the time while resting, relaxing underneath the cooling fans, my air conditioner is NOT working properly so I must rest, relax, rely on the cooling fans to cool me down, I tend to eat minimally during hot weather days, as most, I just try to eat light and drink plenty water, popsicles !!!!    ;)

I miss lemonade...........haha !!! Tired of drinking just water all the time.......Gatorade / Powerade are nice, and ok right now.       :(

Eh, anyways, those mini puzzles are so cutesy, neato, some very bewildering, eye catching, they are so darling !!! I adore these colorful, cutesy as most are.......Enjoy with family / friends !!! Children will enjoy as well !!!! Great way to pass the time....cool down.....lol

Love, j.

No comments:

Post a Comment