Sunday, May 12, 2019

Plaids !!!!! Watercolor shirts !!!! The upper room scripture !!!!!

I enjoy many designs, patterns, pictures with fabric / clothing.......one I think looks VERY sharp dressed on men and women IF they enjoy the design is the plaid design !!!!

It is very colorful, or plain mostly in the block, criss cross designs, I think it looks snazzy !!!! I see it mostly on men's clothing, now there are some women's lightly hued pastels, or the ombre cascading colorful hues !!! Oh, these are beautiful for us women !!!!

The plaid design can be on plenty of items, and is mostly shirts, upper ware.......short sleeve and / or long sleeve as we prefer, may need seasonally !!!!

It is a nice, sharp look to wearing a shirt, I enjoy it and stripes you know the cross ways pattern, I adore these in most clothing......I also found on the internet the Art inspired shirts that look to be painted watercolor drips and splotches !!!! VERY colorful and in variety.......watercolor is a fave of mine as ya know !!!......haha !!!!

Nice Sunday as can be !!! Reading in the Upper Room daily reading from church.....it is bilingual, and in most countries, for gifting, I found it also at the local Dollar General, checking aisle near the registers !!! Has nice inspiring stories about daily devotion to the Lord and Jesus Christ......I prefer reading a page a day as they are meant for reading daily and are time dated weekly, daily......it is in small book from at the local Dollar General, just wanted to share this, nice inspiring uplifting scripture and real true to life stories to teach us, nice comfort to read and inspire us to greatness !!!!

Love, Julie !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment