Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Red licorice !!!!!

I was able to go shopping yesterday quickly and I had many errands to tend to.......I found a package or two of red licorice I remember how much I adore the strawberry licorice !!!!

There is much variety in licorice, all flavors, colors, brands, even ???? The Crush soda brand of licorice, I have found it as well locally.......it is orange and red, purple variety !!!! Find at local grocery or dollar stores.......on the internet candy stores as well !!!

The pull and twist variety is PLENTY !!! Red licorice can also be cherry, not just strawberry remember ???

Strawberry licorice is my favorite still !!!!

These brands I know of out there of licorice ----

-- wallabyes
-- red vines
-- twizzlers, also in variety !!! Colorful.

Plenty more I'm sure out there for us, all different quantity too !!!

Enjoy the day, I'm sticker booking after my day is over, work tended to.......haha !!!     ;)

Adore !

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment