Monday, May 20, 2019

merkittys + purr maids summer prints !!!!!!

It is summer time almost here !!!

I adore the summer items / prints of most the summer items.......yesterday I found stickers that were of the summer fun merkittys + purr maids, these are so darling !!!

The merkitty / purr maids are a unique whimsical, cutie, a mermaids cat is what they are, not a real animal as we all know BUT exciting to know of the summer print only......very nice !!!

There are PLENTY items for us to know about with the cutesy merkitty / purr maid !!! On the internet I find most anything in this print we can think of such as ::::

Drinkware
Bedding
Towels
Stickers
Clothing
Plush toys
Plastic toys
Jewelry
Books to read
Coloring books !!!

Just about anything we can think of for the merkitty / purr maid on these items !!!, oh, these are sweet and beautiful !!!!

I also found them kawaii print and items as well AND ???? I found beautiful diamond stickers, oh, so pretty !!! Sheeny, glitter, sparkle, most colors !!! The kawaii brand diamond stickers and others, seek for on internet !!!! 

Anyway, I have been buying breakfast muffins my entire life and I had one this morning with glass of milk, I adore ALL styles of the breakfast muffins fruit, or cinnamon sugar are nice !!! All YUM !!!

I adore Otis Spunkmeyer brand, breakfast items, all the muffins are variety and simple quick to enjoy then go on to work for the day, quick breakfast !!!! I know that Wal-Mart Bakery Marketside brand has the breakfast muffins as well, variety, and the pretty green hue pistachio muffins are nice as well as blueberry, lemon, cinny sugar !!!!! These are variety and I know to be wonderful !!!

Hostess brand muffins and Entenmanns brands, have variety of these muffins and other brands I know of at local stores, Wal-Mart Target, these are just as filling and nice to purchase, for breakfast enjoy with glass of milk !!! I wish the Bluebird Bakery was still locally nearby with their trucks stopping by with items they have PLENTY sweet treats !!!!

I also enjoy the cinnamon rolls in the cans from Great value, best choice, Annie's, Pillsbury brands you just hit the cans at side on kitchen counter it will break and you remove the cinnamon rolls and icing in the package, butter swirl a baking pan, place the cinnamon rolls onto the pan bake as instructions read on the can, then after they are baked drizzle or swirl with spoon the icing onto them !!! Easy quick prep, I think these are nifty as can be !!!! Quite affordable and great for breakfast !!! Nice !!! Drink with glass of milk......

the cinnamon rolls or fruit danishes with icing swirls in the foil pans are ALL available already baked just slice and enjoy these as breakfast too !!!! These require NO baking IF you prefer this style, available everywhere, I find mine at most Wal-Mart, grocery, or bakery stores !!!! Texas brand one I like !!!! Available in foil pans or individual packages for the cinnamon rolls, fruit pies too !!!

ENJOY !!! j.

No comments:

Post a Comment