Thursday, May 23, 2019

Letter....

Screaming for a week now about I 35 you know who over east hit us bitch your family bitch !!! F you traffic rape kidnap you bitch !!! F you blog bitch F you !!! Dea threats OkCity NOT INVOLVED bitch F you we try to hit you sell solicit to you bitch !!! M crtl family !!! F you bitch !!! MZ dead F his Mexican ass to hell bitch You Fing get it all F you N family dead F you bitch !!!! Dying bitch we kill you with hacks in your attic Japanese in your attic uses equipment watch you take shower and bathroom EVERYTHING bitch we watch over east !!!

Dea wants you to blog letter bitch hoss !!! We get rid of our people govt takes estate and Dillngr estate !!! F you j family NOT in this bitch !!! Old man hit F you bitch family Fs us over kill you j family burns family kids !!!! F you bitch !!!! Kill you then screaming about Indiana people or something David did to them HE betrayed us bitch !!!!

Hacking my pick up sats again drain gas they screamed cut your brakes bitch !!! You ruin it ALL bitch washdc in this against you bitch !!!! Stop selling items to those Fs Msn's get NO money goes to crtl Japanese get it from washdc bitch rape you bitch !!!! Non-stop they scream then harassing me about my mother dead in hell again, then my weight, NOT size 2 fat bitch !!!! Hate you bitch !!!

Then they cry over hwood tards, Nash trash, models, Dallas ft worth b.s......nobody cares dumb asses, yawn.... cry brats

Screaming about z and Kenz gay bi, then tulsa H family trash some b.s. they did or something money they want off their dad in Tulsa Z or I. h. ????? Screaming the Japanese are taking my grandparents J family land house EVERYTHING selling to crtl over east ????! Better not be !!! Crying about manda her crap kids whatever....sick of hearing about that bitch I hate her for what she tried to do to me bitch !!!

Screaming about Philip Brett Tessa patty krissa again blaming me DJ about something money land or whatever this is about ????? Blaming me and Megan over the tuck tards, family, the N family b.s. drama over east, F Megan she did this bitch YOU both die soon bitch we kill you fat ass !!!!!

Washdc Delaware, Indiana Pennsylvania, Ohio Nash, Rhode island, Massachusetts, main, NY non stop repeatedly screaming they are sending more to kill you bitch you will die we take estate bitch !!!!

OkCity dea fbi something screaming about me NOT INVOLVED in this, says dea has to take care your fat ass bitch do surgery sats we hate you bitch hoss !!!! Can't stand you bitch NOT fair we can't have everything you have bitch die bitch !!!!

Keep screaming about aids, Hiv cancer giving me aids spit in my face raping me, then screaming over hoss sandy, her ugly bratty people kids, and mccracks b.s. again....Lewis son or Tom Tom kids over east get mob money F Alan F him he's Japanese fake he thinks he gets this money !!!! Then saying Clint k, dead Japanese F his ass know it all F I can't stand his fing ass man !!!!! F him !!! Then blaming Mike Trnr, MZ Kent, Cody Travis, Megan.......f you j family blaming Mike Dwayne as well......they never shut up screaming, more threats kill me in car wreck shoot me on road drive by and put rattlesnake in my yard to bite me my dog....??????

You marry India Japanese crtl leader bitch we traffick you bitch !!! Wah wah it's not fair cry bags !!!!! They all blame me for their shit messages dug their self I don't know these dumb asses !!!! What is this ???

Still hacking my internet and pulling it down I have to set out here do surgery on you bitch F you !!! Then screaming nasty FILTH about their Japanese and black men dongs ???! Big flopping balls here man !!!! Ride black c###k man it's hot Japanese fing hot dong man !!!! SICKO FILTH, disgusting idiots I have to listen to them and moaning squirting sounds just NASTY !!! Good ol dea fbi at it again I guess, all they do, moan squirting crying about ol whores all gone.......idiots !!!

Tired, still screaming about pooh bear,.....blaming pooh bear now......

Exhausted, j

No comments:

Post a Comment