Sunday, May 26, 2019

Scented stickers !!!!....

It's early morning, I have been busy this week and I have still as you know have been sticker booking throughout the week......I am always looking for new stickers and I found the scented variety of stickers !!!

I adore these, as a child I would most generally find the scented stickers at school as rewards onto the top of my school work papers, VERY fun, nifty, exciting nostalgia !!!

The scratch and sniff stickers, are simple, some you just scratch lightly with your finger, and they scent well enough you can smell them very easily !!! Cute characters / pictures on these ALL !!! They smell nice, very exciting !!!!

I laugh at the variety of the scented stickers I find on the internet mostly !!!! Haha !!! Silly scents that may be a stench, Mr. Stinky a brands of those, some gross smells, icky !!! LOL !!!...... I laugh !!

Scented stickers I find on the internet Everything Smells, the website, and Whiffer Sniffers, stickers, website has those scented plush, Squishys, and stickers !!!! Characters are themed to their scent they smell as !!! Cutesy and exciting !!!

These brands I found with scented stickers ::::

Ooly
Eureka
Scentos
Dr. Stinky
Whiffer Sniffers
Everything Smells, website

PLENTY more on internet to search for !!!!

I think even oriental trading brand may have these available !!! Circle shape mostly I think, there, most shapes, BUT hey I gotta have these IF I can find them !!!!

Scratch and Sniff they may be labeled, these a few scents I know of :::

Foods
Candies
Chocolate
Flowers
Perfume
Sodas
Bakery
Bubblegum
Fruits 

Just a few nice scents !!!

THEN ???.....the stench scents, Shoo !!! Haha, silly smells !!!

These are variety and nice !!!

Hope you ENJOY !!! I just wish these were in the stores everywhere available !!! Nice addition to sticker booking collection........can't stop myself !!! Lol !!!!

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment