Thursday, July 31, 2014

comfortable, silly, and immature......

Being comfortable is a necessity for me....so whenever I am going to town or anywhere even at home I don't ever want to be wearing tight clothes...

I can't stand tight clothes....because if they're not relaxed fit or a size or 2 larger than my own size I don't like them.....who cares?! I'm comfortable and that's all that matters!!! you're not going to rain on my parade!!! although I do love rainy days....Haha!!!

I always like plenty of room when I wear clothes...I mean I don't wear baggy jeans or anything, but I like them to be comfortable and I love t-shirts!!!....I always buy those a size or 2 larger than I really wear....I've always felt most comfortable in an oversized t-shirt with rather light weight material....I sleep in sleeping shorts and an over sized t-shirt.....comfortable..

I know some girls like to wear those tight fitting shirts that are low cut but who wants to show the whole world everything like that?!! I'd be embarrassed!!! and besides that's uncomfortable...

I'm most comfortable in a t-shirt and jeans and boots or blue nikes...lol.

Whenever you think about things and your day feels worse than it could ever be...I always start making myself laugh to get through it and then I realize that things are gonna get better....having hope and thinking that things will get better is the only way to be...thinking bad thoughts all the time and a life without being silly and laughing is no way to live....boring!

When things seem like they will never get better just keep thinking they will get better and 9 times out of 10 they will get better if you think happier and more hopeful about things...Thinking about giving up on things and never getting things done will never work!!! Nope! So what you should always do is challenge your mind everyday to thinking that you will get things done that you want to get done and you will reach your goals...or just get mad and get it done!!! Haha!!! works for me....lol.

you should laugh a lot during the day also....it keeps you happy!!!

whatever is funny to you, just laugh about it!!! who cares if nobody else thinks it's funny...even if it's silly and makes only you giggle? just laugh about it!!!  

I love to laugh, be silly, and immature! that's me! ;)

love ya



1 comment:

  1. I agree 100% on thinking positive and laughing! Although what makes me laugh and get through the day sometimes means I don't get invited to the neighbors' houses for supper very often....lol. I got a new pair of shin guards for picking up at rodeos awhile back....they had just come UPS....I put them on and was dancing around the front yard having a good ol' time picking up invisible bronc riders and looked up....a neighbor lady that was jogging by was right there watching me....lol. You worry about so many people...don't forget to worry about yourself and take care of yourself! I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete