Thursday, July 30, 2015

annoying day...sick again....

I have been battling an upper respiratory and bronchitis infection...It's from allergies/asthma and stress I think.

I had to go to a small town medical office today so I could get a prescription for medicines.

Everytime I go to this medical office the same guy always tells me my blood pressure is too high...He will look at the results of the blood pressure machine and he will say "Blood pressure is high! it's high, you gotta get that down!" and it will be just a little bit high...

I am so tired of that crap like that!...I know my blood pressure will be elevated a little driving and walking to the clinic when I am stressed about what kind of crap he will say to me everytime....

I know at night I sleep well and I never have headaches or any kind of problems like that...which are some of the indicators of really high blood pressure...

stress is a lot of my problem and when a guy in the medical office knows that when I am busy/stressed/ or just driving in town yeah it will get a little high....he knows it does that to everyone..but no! instead he wants to place me on a blood pressure pill everytime...just a low dose blood pressure pill is all!...just a low dose...whatever...*annoying*

some people really need blood pressure medicine and need to keep it watched/controlled...but I know that I am not one of those people...I watch mine....

before he has told me that even though I was sneezing/coughing all night the night before I go to the medical office that it doesn't matter..i had just coughed and coughed as I parked the vehicle in the parking lot and he told me that...yeah right...so when you sneeze/cough terribly it won't raise your blood pressure?....WRONG.

now get this, you are supposed to run. jog, brisk/fast walk instead of just walking or hiking...so he told me that plain walking and hiking is not good enough exercise.....*annoying once again*

what are you supposed to really do anymore for exercise???..I mean, it changes every year..exercise like this...NO exercise like that...NO don't, go ahead, No, wrong......make up your minds medical field!!!....

who cares!...i don't !....haha! I am just going to keep exercising how I want!!!....too confusing and annoying all those this and that's....walking/hiking is just fine.

I don't know how I am supposed to run, jog, fast walk in a pasture with hills/a small mountain....that's pushing it MR!!!

swimming is just not good enough exercise either anymore evidently.....according to him.

my stress levels just elevate going to see him at the medical office when I am sick!

just another day...

some things are just never good enough for people...

No comments:

Post a Comment