Thursday, July 9, 2015

poetry and songwriting......

One thing that I have been looking at is a book of poems that my Grandma gave me....She gave this book to me several years ago.....

I like poetry and I really like rhymes and songs that tell a story...

songwriting is something that I really like and my favorite thing to figure out is what is this song saying right now? I like when they tell a story.

poems are the same with me---what is it saying and what is it trying to tell a story about?

poets, songwriters and artists are some of the most creative people.

Red Dirt music is a favorite of mine that i really like.....lyrically to me, it is some of the best!...there is a lot of great songs being written in the Red Dirt genre.....it is local to the area of Oklahoma and Texas...so it's always comfortable and home to me......

i have written some poems and just thrown them away...but it's always silly things i like to write and giggle about!

purchasing books of poems, or even writing poems to give to your friends/family as a gift or just to make them giggle is always nice if you like that kinda thing.

julie

No comments:

Post a Comment