Saturday, July 4, 2015

Independence Day !!!.....

Today is the 4th of July.

It's celebrates our country's Independence.

I also have always thought of it as a day to celebrate our own individual Independence from things that you have made it through and survived...Things that you are free of...Anything that has emotionally and physically affected your life that you are free of.

Today is also a day to celebrate the courageous, strong, and brave people who face battles everyday in our country doing the right thing to make this country a much better and safer place!

Everytime i see the American flag or I see red, white, and blue I know what that stands for.

Freedom.

I think about the people who have died fighting for our country and the battles they have all fought...Not just our military, but also those who fight everyday to keep our cities, towns, and our country safe.

so I will celebrate Independence by watching fireworks in the sky off in the distance, and know that I am free.....I will also take my small fireworks and ignite those today as well...

Happy 4th of July!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment