Monday, July 27, 2015

yarn working/cross stitch....inexpensive small craft kits....

Creativity can be in any form..painting, clay, fabrics, sewing, paper, drawing, bead working....and sometimes even threads and yarn....there are many things that are art and creativity...

One thing I do know about thread/yarn is that you can be very artistic and creative with them by sewing, cross stitch, crochet, knitting, looming, and bead work with threads/sewing.

I like cross stitching you can purchase the kits in some stores and follow the instructions and create some very beautiful pictures with thread....It takes a while to complete cross stitch and it is something many people like to work on....

sewing clothing by using patterns, quilting, knitting/crocheting are things that many women in my family like to work on....it's an old tradition....yarn and thread.....

yarn work is something that I think is very creative and looks like a lot of work.....looming and placing dye on the yarn is very unique to see...I like that...I like all the different colors of yarn and threads....

at one time many years ago you could find in stores, painting/crafting kits with instruction for about $5..They had small wooden cut out craft pieces and they needed to be painted and assembled with glue..

The crafting kit included a picture of what your finished project should look like after you complete the kit...it sometimes included other pieces you glued onto the project to make it more realistic....

I liked those small craft kits like that...I always purchased those when I was a little girl..they were for everyone to work on....I miss those!...I think they were rustic/country charm projects...you could place them on shelves and decorate with them.....oh well.





No comments:

Post a Comment