Saturday, July 25, 2015

Farmers Co-op......

Farmers Co-op is a place we have always sold wheat to..I like watching them use the elevators and store the grain in the granary during wheat time....We passed by there yesterday and it wasn't too busy...I suppose they are happy that wheat season is pretty much over....

I like Farmers Co-op.....we have always purchased feed from there and other local feed stores..You can just truck your wheat easily at the Farmers Co-op.....just wear a dust mask if you wanna be there all day..lots of dust!

Feed granary and mills are things a farmer needs locally accessible to operate your farm....It creates many jobs and helps your local economy...I like purchasing bags of feed from local feed companies in the state and helping the state prosper...I know every farmer wants to shop local for their agriculture supplies and to sell their grains....

when so many farmers live way out in the middle of nowhere it is tough to find a good place to sell and purchase all mandatory agriculture feeds/seeds, treatments, within just a few miles...

Mills are needed in more areas and more major feed companies are needed to help relieve the miles and far distances the farmers have to travel to get their tasks completed when operating vast farms...

a farmer is a producer and they should always be appreciated because without them their would be no food to feed the world.....

businesses like Farmers Co-op, local feed mills/granary/stores are needed to support the farmers so they can survive....

thinking randomness....

I see that the rodeo season is winding down...I haven't had time to go to any rodeos....

I sure wish that I could go horseback riding...my hips have been hurting for quite a while now from falls and arthritis....they will get better I know...late evening when it's cool is the best time for horseback riding.....it's peaceful.....



 

No comments:

Post a Comment