Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Comanche Nation.....

I have several friends that are Native American and they are very kind and caring...We grew up together from small children to adult....and there are several that I know from my hometown.....very sweet people!

They are Comanche....

So many people from everywhere do not know enough about the Comanche Tribe and all of the beautiful artwork and hand craft they have....

They have many items that you can purchase and when you see those items you will not believe how beautiful they are.

The artistry of the Comanches is very unique and the colors they use are amazing.

One thing that I really like that is apart of their hand craft is a technique they have called seed beading and I like anything that they seed bead...it is very tedious work with very colorful designs and it is apart of their culture...

The boys that I grew up with know how to draw and paint....they are very creative and their art is so good that I am slightly jealous!.....Haha!...I can't draw or paint as good as they all do!

the list goes on and on with all of the artwork and handcraft they have...I like all of their art!...The Jewelry is very beautiful too...Sculpture, Pottery, Painting, Seed Beaded hand crafted items, many other hand crafted items as well....

So many very beautiful, colorful, and creative items to purchase and I like all of them...

They have many museums that you can go stop by and see...

People need to always respect the Native American tribes they are some of the nicest people...

No comments:

Post a Comment