Thursday, July 16, 2015

stinky raw sewage and nasty disgusting houses......

Oh, nothing smells better in the summertime than the smell of raw sewage from a open pit lagoon or a dilapidated sewer system!....*puke*

lagoons?! everyone NEEDS sewage systems/sewage tanks!...this is very serious and dangerous to have lagoons!

This house north of me has got an open pit lagoon and when it rains raw sewage runs across the road!...it makes me puke and the smell now that it's summertime makes me even sicker! All kinds of trash there and a nasty looking trailer house....

I have seen that in the last couple of months when I drove past there all kinds of women outside at that house.....troublemaking!

Then on the drive northeast to the next road starting at the corner it smells like sewer and all kinds of garbage lying around...20 foot sunflower trees...haha...they all need mowed down and an old dilapidated trailer house that is falling apart and looks like traffic has been in the driveway....nasty mess!

then on east there is a ginormous 2 story house that I have seen all kinds of trash blowing in the drive and traffic, cars, people all in that driveway...lights at night across the creek....that whole road is creepy and sickening to me.....

across the road from that house is another dilapidated old 2 story house that has bones hanging on the house!...spooky looking and what is up with that mess?!! nasty, junky, trashy, disgusting looking crap...people in the driveway...lights on at night across the creek....yelling at night...cars in the driveways all hours....it just sickens me to look at all these houses!

then to the final corner of that road is an old deserted dilapidated tore up house..the windows and doors are kicked in and a wall is kicked out...I have seen people parked in the driveway and standing around, going in and out of the house during the day when I have drove past there...and it must have some electricity at some time because I could see lights on at night across there way across that pasture and cars spinning tires!....all kinds of people there and I know that there must be something very evil and nasty going on with that house and all these houses I'm talking about..spooky!

the smaller house just north of that house was the same nasty disgusting mess! and then on north and then back east..i have seen all kinds of women at another tore up deserted house there, sitting outside in their bath robes smoking and staring when I have drove past there and it makes me want to puke......bath robes on the porch!!? and it was many women! something bad was probably going on with that mess...it scares me!

these deserted dilapidated nasty houses cause many, many problems, troubles for people who live in rural areas...it makes me literally sick at my stomach to look at or even start to imagine what in the heck has been going on with those houses and the people in them or near them...troublemaking I'm sure...it just really turns my stomach and I get sick about things like this I have seen...

they need to bull doze down these nasty houses and clean up these nasty trashy looking messes all in the driveways and everywhere...nothing makes me madder or more upset than having to drive down these roads and see this..get scared/upset and wonder why something like these disgusting people and houses is still standing or even near here!!!...something awful, evil, and spooky I'm sure!

I just think about raw sewage, leaking septic tanks, trash and I think how very unsanitary that is for the water supply and the water I drink everyday!...I'm worried and sick of seeing all this nastiness! they all need to be tore down/took apart and took off to a trash dump somewhere far, far away!....

you never know what is going on with these people and I worry about contaminants in the water supply and the air...I have smelled very strong chemical odors when I have drove past several of these houses..it was so strong I almost fainted!....

it just makes me very sick and nastiness like that everyday you have to see that when you have to travel down these roads it is spooky and disgusting....

nothing makes me madder than a nasty filthy, stinky mess and when it is everywhere on these roads I get really sick and upset about it!

it is in towns/cities too I know...but all messes like that are just disgusting...rednecks!

I have lost a lot of sleep worrying about all this....



No comments:

Post a Comment