Friday, July 3, 2015

interior light repair.....

Earlier today went to town and purchased a few more items to celebrate the 4th.

I'm wearing red, white, and blue tomorrow and I am staying home...grilling on the grill outside....using the fireworks I have purchased!.....*giggling* I feel 5 years old all over again!

Had to work on the vehicle interior light yesterday...It wouldn't turn off at all....So I had to take the plastic cover off of the light and then I unhooked the fuse box that was attached to the light....It was sooooo hot it burned my hand!

There is a short in the wiring...it could be the fuse box....but anyhow after I disconnected the fuse box it is turned off now....the vehicle was not running and I had no key in the ignition...still the interior light was on and burning hot....fire hazard....

it will take a trained professional to track down the short in the wiring I know...I don't have any of the equipment to run a test check on the wiring or anything near the battery....circuit could be bad....

the battery is new so no problems with that....

thinking...thinking...thinking....

No comments:

Post a Comment