Sunday, July 19, 2015

chocolates.....

Chocolate is something that I like.

Oklahoma has a really nice chocolate company called Bedre Chocolates it is owned by the Chickasaw Nation....I have tried some of their chocolate and I really like it....it's my favorite and it's local so I like that.

They have  a website you can purchase from also.

my other chocolates that I like to purchase are from Hershey's, Ghirardelli, Cadbury, Nestle and the Willy Wonka chocolate too....I like all of their chocolate/candy....

I like to purchase chocolate chips in some of those brands whenever I make chocolate chip cookies at home....

the smell of chocolate is something that I like very much and it is something that you can purchase anywhere....but the Bedre Chocolates you would have to purchase online from their company's store....sometimes I can find a Bedre display here in Oklahoma but not always, depends on where I am at....

I wish that Bedre Chocolate was available more often in more stores...it is very good.

as you know in the fall/winter I like nothing better than to drink hot chocolate in the cold...I will purchase Swiss Miss mix packages and I also like a brand of hot chocolate called Abuelita it is a very nice hot chocolate that is available in packages/mixes(sometimes) and then you can also purchase the chocolate disks and melt them in a pan/add hot water...

those are very nice hot chocolates to drink in fall/winter or whenever you wish to.....I like to drink hot chocolate in any of my favorite coffee mugs....

Yoo-hoo is a chocolate drink I have liked since I was a small child....it's also a favorite of mine.

chocolate soap is something that I have been wanting to make so I can bathe in the smell of chocolate...I found a recipe online to make the chocolate soap..i just am having a tough time finding all the needed ingredients to make a few soap bars....








No comments:

Post a Comment