Wednesday, July 1, 2015

purchased fire works....

Since it is going to be 4th of July soon I went ahead and decided that I would like to find some small fireworks to celebrate our country's independence...

you have to be very careful with fire works and you have to know that they can hurt you in many ways if not properly ignited.....And you also have to make sure you do not ignite your fireworks near any dry vegetation, or in my case hay bales! don't want to catch yourself or anything on fire...some areas it may be too dry to have fireworks, so always make sure!

I have chosen just small fireworks that do not go up into the sky, spin, or fly.....I just chose inexpensive fireworks that I enjoyed as a child....I laugh at myself purchasing these 4th of July fireworks because they are things I liked when I was younger...but they are a way of celebrating and they make me giggle....

many fireworks are very ginormous and very expensive and I don't need to have a beautiful firework show that would light up half the county!....haha...those are great for small towns/cities to have beautiful fire work displays....sometimes when I was younger I liked to watch the fireworks from towns far away light up the night sky....they were always very pretty and I could see them in the distance many miles away....

the fireworks I have chosen do not need to be ignited at night...except for 2 of them--late evening....haha...so I am going to just use my 'works during the day....I will just sleep 4th of July night....

There are many firework stands and I purchased these items from one for about $10

I chose:

Colored Smoke Balls--stay out of the smoke....
Snappers--throw onto the ground
Snakes/Glow worms/Colored Snakes---these are very much fun to ignite and watch grow!
Poppers---confetti filled...pretty!
Sparklers---I like these, they spark and when ignited need to be carefully held in your hand...i always hold my arm all the way out and hold them away from my face/body to be safe...

I also asked for lighting sticks to light the Snakes, Sparklers, and Colored Smoke Balls....

many towns/cities sometimes regulate the ability to ignite fireworks or have them in their limits so i think it's best to check on that first you know?

fireworks are dangerous and involve many things that can harm you and the ones you light need to be ignited on rocks or pavement ground and kept away from you face/body...i always light them with the lighting sticks on the ground and these that i have chosen and purchased are pretty much harmless...

many towns and cities have firework displays in their designated areas and they advertise....some may have already had theirs!...but it's always nice to go and watch the sky light up with colorful sparks and celebrate our country's independence.....

No comments:

Post a Comment