Tuesday, July 7, 2015

native american art and hand-crafted items.....

Oklahoma has a lot of history and art.

Some of my favorite art is Native American art...

I have a lot of friends from high school and people from my hometown that are Native American and they are soooooo talented and very creative! and very sweet and nice too!

The tribes are all very artistic and with the creativity they have, they make some of the most beautiful drawings/paintings and hand crafted items I have ever seen in my life! 

I love the colors they use in their arts!

they hand craft all kinds of beautiful patterns, colors, techniques in jewelry, pottery, items for the home, I love seed beading they are very pretty and colorful in all patterns that are their own Native American technique....it's only theirs and that is very wonderful!

they have many pow-wows (dances) gatherings that sometimes people who are not in the tribe can go and watch them perform...

some of the Native American tribes also make their music and you can purchase some of their music sometimes...it is very beautiful and I really like it...

there are many, many things that you can purchase that are true Native American hand crafted items....anywhere in Oklahoma you can usually find things that they have hand crafted or painted...I think more people should know about all the beautiful artwork they create.....very talented people in the Native American tribes!

I love it when they make indian tacos at festivals and gatherings! good!

they have so much art and hand crafted items that the world needs to know about and it needs to be supported!....it is so artistic, creative, and pretty!

they have many fairs/expos that the public can sometimes go out and support/watch and you can purchase their arts there as well...



No comments:

Post a Comment