Monday, October 12, 2015

affordable clothes for all sizes....nasty beauty magazines on check out aisle...

Worked on farm equipment yesterday..Had to unhook the brush hog from the tractor then go and attach the drill to get things prepared for planting wheat..Finally!...Have had a few set backs but still working toward that....Tore my jeans on a piece of wire.I started thinking about good quality, affordable clothing, that is made in the USA...More jobs for people here! I would support that!

I looked in my Grandma's clothing closet and I found some older clothing of hers she had saved in boxes and she talked to me about that yesterday...I like the old patterns for making clothes she had there as well...She has always sewed clothing with patterns..she liked to pick and choose her own styles and fabrics....The patterns she had were from the late 40's to the 50's...Oh I like those! Too bad they don't make clothes like that now, I like the styles from back then...very respectful and not low cut or too revealing....looked nice!

there should be replicas of those clothes to purchase and wear now in all sizes, that are affordable for everyone and tell a short story on the clothing tags about the clothing item from that era!....I'd love that! my grandma can tell me stories about each clothing item/pattern she has from that era...I like hearing the stories, they are interesting..

skirts, blouses/tops, dresses, pant suits, capris, jeans, jackets/coats, scarves, heels, boots, sunglasses/reading glasses(if needed), nylon panty hose, purses....oh, it's all fun to look at..

I like the colors from way back then too...not a single item was pink...and I do not like pink at all...I never have...I like all colors of clothes except in pink!..now I do like pinks/mauves for cosmetics, but that's it....And I especially like the mint, turquoise, greens, blues I found in her saved clothing and fabric from the 40's-50's era....my favorites...so pretty!...

i was laughing to myself---You know those heels with colored soles?...I would make them all blue!...Haha! how funny is that?....

we need more clothing sizes available for curvy girls and we need them available for all women to be able to enjoy/purchase/wear...No one should be deprived the ability to afford a nice/cute/ beautiful clothing item they like because they can't afford it or wear it because it is not there in the store for all sizes and for all to afford...

Every body type is different and unique, no one is exactly the same and we are all beautiful in all skin tones and body sizes....Every single clothing style/item available for purchase in stores should be there in all sizes for all women/girls...very tiny sizes should not be the only sizes available!..too many times that is the problem...I can't wear something now that I could wear when I was a 3 year old..good grief!..Haha! that is what is there on the clothing racks/shelves mostly...I'm not a skinny stick figure I have curves!..most women have curves and most normal people like women to look like women...

Nobody should starve themselves to look like a skinny waif!...not healthy and not beautiful...I see/know of too many women who starve themselves and ingest harmful toxins to be a size 0 and they look so haggard and sickly..icky!...emaciated and bony...it is a sad, ugly sight!..that is no way to be treating your body...

fashion industry and all those nasty magazines at the check outs telling you what you should look like, how to be nasty, and what is beautiful, how to starve yourself to fit into their size 0 ugly, expensive crap clothing, who to look like on the cover which is always some skinny, drugged out ugly, skank (who I don't even know who the heck they all are) talking about themselves constantly and how they think that girls and women should look like and be like them!..self-centered! nobody cares about their spoiled BS*eyeroll*..They say--be like me, act like trash and you're good!..stupid idiots...I always think: " IF you think that is beautiful and perfect you have problems!" ....those magazines influence everyone and nobody should want to worship and look like those cheap skanks!....those fashion/beauty magazines need thrown in the garbage..a waste of money, and all they do is cause eating disorders for young girls and women...plus they teach them something perverse just by looking at the titles on the covers...*eyeroll*...those need to go away...they have been out there way too long...boring...(how many times can they recycle a nasty title on their trashy magazines every month?...haha..the same all the time..

being told that you are not beautiful by someone, or by a magazine is stupid BS..who cares what some loser thinks about your looks!..life is not all about beauty/vanity with normal people.

being beautiful in looks should not matter...what matters is how beautiful you are in your heart and how nice you are to others and the goodness you bring to the world...I don't care about people being beautiful!...I like how beautiful people can be in their heart and their kindness!..I'm more worried about a tractor being beautiful than anything else..haha! who cares! what those stupid magazines and "fashion industry snobby people" think! they're annoying! blah blah..look like this, purchase this, be size 0, wear this, so and so is beautiful, blah blah..boring.(yawn)

who cares about beauty and vanity?..i don't! when I meet someone I sure don't care about their looks!...I care about how beautiful someone is in their heart..All sizes of people and all faces are unique and beautiful to me...when you are kind.

julie







No comments:

Post a Comment