Wednesday, October 14, 2015

office supplies.....

Worked yesterday again in the field planting wheat..at least it wasn't windy! still have half of a field and a whole field left to complete planting....Had to get more diesel and machinery oil as well...More seed will be needed as well before this week is over...Hopefully we will be through sewing/planting wheat by this weekend...

I make a check list on notebook paper of  things that need to be worked on all day...I am always looking for office supplies to organize, store, record farming/info, leave notes to family members on sticky notes....

Really like the office supplies!...lol....they are very useful and help you keep your information stored/recorded, and mostly organizational skills are needed to make this work!...haha!

when I go into a store I am always looking at the office supply aisle and if I see something needed I will purchase it..office supplies are usually not too expensive....I like the items on sale.

I like all brands...Mead, Swingline, Post-it, Sharpie, Bic, Pilot..just to name a few.

All office supplies...I like the bright colors/glittery items, cute ones, and I also like plain ones too.

here are some I like---

bright color/themed pencils
electric pencil sharpener
color/gel/glitter ink pens...I like pens with fun tops on them! and lighted
erasers--cute ones--I collect those!
notepads---all colors--sticky notes/themed
check list pads---that have pictures somewhere on them and are labeled Shopping List or Task List.
Folders---glossy folders with pictures on them and pockets to store info
planners--yearly, daily, everyday
binders-color/pictures
mini notebooks---with pictures/glossy covers
regular notebooks---glossy pictures/colors on covers ---all rules/subject

white out--for mistakes
Envelope Moistener
Envelopes--all colors and security
file boxes
organizer/caddy
Dividers--colors
Yearly Wall calendars---glossy pictures, themed, large print and plenty of space to write on date.
desk top calendar
highlighters--to highlight on papers with
Swingline staplers--color
metallic color staples
staple remover
index cards--to write notes/recipes on to gift to others at holidays.

paper clips--color
labels
autocollants--you know me, I collect them!
cards--for all occasions..the prettier and more colorful/themed the better for me to send!

stationary sets---I like purchasing neato stationary sets complete with all kinds of things
envelope confettis--this is fun!
printers/fax machine
printer ink
self-inking rubberized stamps with color inks/designs
postage stamps--self adhesive

j.









No comments:

Post a Comment