Thursday, October 15, 2015

round house overalls, wheat field, homemade chili cheese fries....

Interesting morning yesterday...stressful morning!

I awoke to the smell of something awful and it was the smell of skunk spray..all through the house it had seeped into the windows, under the doors of the house...It has happened before when they might get onto the front porch or near a window...It is the nastiest most icky smell!..i almost got sick and puked!!!...overpowering and overwhelming...

Goofball was barking and my other dog was too...I went outside with a light and Goofball was rolling in the dirt and sneezing....he got sprayed by the skunk!..I guess he was after leftover dog food from the night before...in Goofball's food dish.

I could hear to the north that hillbilly neighbor woman yelling at some man or something at 6am!..Good Grief!..annoying.

I looked for the skunk and he was on the south side of the house...I got the water hose and washed Goofball's face and eyes with the water(he's ok) and then I saw the skunk run under a vehicle...so I turned the water hose on full blast and I sprayed the skunk..i got real close and sprayed his butt!...haha!.....He thought he was going to spray me! so I sprayed him first as he was trying to aim toward my face...He ran out from under there, and started trying to charge at me!..I kept spraying him with water...And we got him!...LOL....he's gone now!...Those skunks are dangerous because sometimes they carry rabies and all pets outdoors need to be vaccinated for it!....I am happy that's over!

Stress!

I had to take a shower and wash my hair with shampoo....I smelled like skunk spray because it was all over the outdoors and then in the house...I set down for my already cooked breakfast and wanted to puke because the skunk smell was all over the house...but I hurriedly had my cold breakfast and put on my old pair of Round House overalls to wear in the field...My Grandpa has always wore Round House overalls---good for working in the field, don't worry about getting them dirty...If you accidentally wipe grease, dirt, oil, livestock mess on your overalls and just wash later that evening!...I like wearing them...Made in the USA and I think they are made here in Oklahoma....good quality and affordable...they probably have many work wear items to purchase..i like them!

But anyway, I got on the road going north to go work planting wheat, and at the corner where the tree is painted hot pink a woman was standing there in a bikini turning in circles!!!...LOL...I thought--"What in the hell is this crap?!!" *eyeroll*..she was messed up or something, turning in circles...Bwahaha!!!....these people......cheap, nasty, trashy!....ANNOYING!

anyway, I got to the field and I had to go purchase more wheat seed in sacks and the feed store did a lot of great work and that's how a feed store should run correctly and be prompt...they wrapped all the sacks in plastic on a wooden crate...and I was ready to go work out in the field...I kept seeing a pretty gray butterfly floating by in the breeze...he was peaceful...(probably because there weren't any skunks nearby! or hillbillies in bikinis with hot pink trees!)....Haha!....

it was hot out there all day...I wish it would get cold and rain..but not until we complete this wheat planting....

Got home by 5:30pm last night---When it is late like that I usually can't eat supper but I was starving from working all day, and I decided to make some chili cheese fries...I baked some frozen French fries in the oven, then I took them from the oven, sprinkled some cheddar shredded cheese on that, then I poured half a can of chili on them....they were good!..I've always liked those, they're quick and easier to create in hardly no time...You can purchase those at Sonic as well....I like homemade...

tired.

going to get these fields planted soon I'm hoping.







No comments:

Post a Comment