Sunday, October 25, 2015

christian pictures, jewelry, and those bibles....

I like to keep sunday my holy day...Attending church and then sometimes Bible study on Wednesdays...

Bibles and Bible Study---Going to Bible study on Wednesdays at church when it is available is a good way to keep God and Jesus with you throughout the week...Taking your Bible with you is always a good thing...I like Bibles with good readable printing on the pages that I can see, and I like a study guide in the pages too....but I don't have one yet....I like all bible cover colors...

pictures/wall hangings----I have a few pictures of Jesus and the angels in my room...I like to look at them everyday and that way I always think of them daily...AND I have a few crosses that I can place on my wall..there are many that are in stores that you can purchase and paint....I have done that as well....

Christian Jewelry----I have seen many different necklaces, earrings, bracelets and pendants with Jesus, Mother Mary and the Angels images on them...colorful and decorated with adornments, drawn, printed, or painted....I think those are beautiful...I have an angel pendant that I have and sometimes I wear it on sundays or throughout the week....I also have a few cross necklaces that I wear a lot or place in my purse before I leave home...just to remember God and Jesus are with me everywhere I go...

Christian Inspirational Cards---Something that I also like are the small business-sized Inspirational cards to place in your wallets..They have Bible verses printed on them and sometimes pictures, they are good ways to be reminded that God and Jesus are always with you....

Christian Book and Music stores----Mardel's and then small local Christian Book/Music stores are very nice places to find all the Christian musicians and singers cds/tapes/records to listen to, and to find Christian books to read...good place for finding anything for church and Bible study....

Singing special songs at church----when you find a song you would like to sing for church on your own, you can go to any of these Christian stores and find music accompaniment tapes that are just the music to the songs you like and you sing the song yourself!...I really like these...OR you can just sing along with the guitar or piano when you have a guitar or piano player that can play just the song....I have done this before and I like to sing specials on sundays...I always practice all week before I sing a song on sundays....it takes a lot of practice to sing good...

Even if you can't sing well, sing anyway to the Lord..make a joyful noise the Bible says!...God and Jesus are always listening and are pleased with you when you sing to them on sundays, pray to them, and attend church ....they don't care if you cannot sing well....

God, Jesus, and the Angels are always there to protect you when you follow them,keep them in your life, and obey God's rules...

julie



No comments:

Post a Comment