Saturday, October 10, 2015

being a strong female figure....

Whenever I was younger I was very shy and not outspoken at all..I think it was because of stress in my childhood and fear from the hillbillies in my family always making threats, yelling, stealing, harassing all the time, and making fun of even words I used or things I said that were nothing but kind and nice......they're all too stressful and idiotic.

I was so shy at one time when I was younger that I hid behind my Grandma when she would talk to others and they would stare at me...It was weird...I never hardly spoke a word and I was scared of things all the time...NOT anymore!

It was the same in high school because with those stupid, mouthy, bitchy, snobby, attention seekers in my class and all the other classes near my age group NOBODY could talk or say anything but them!...*eyeroll* I hated all of them and I still do.With those morons, It was always: " SHUT-UP! I AM TALKING! LOOK AT ME EVERYONE!" I couldn't stand to even go to school they were so annoying and the teachers gave them everything in school because of their parents and the teachers were sorry and filthy on the weekends....lol....sad but true.

I think I must have just had so much anger built up and annoyance built up inside my mind and heart from being treated like crap all the time from those brats in school and those hillbillies in my family that after a while I started realizing just how strong I am...I took all their threats, lies, BS, and set there and listened to it and plotted/planned my next move..which was to always stay away from them, watch them destroy their own lives, and throw my head back and laugh at how ignorant and stupid they all are....and watch them all cry while they destroyed their own lives by being stupid! HAHA!!!

they all always said back then: " She's shy! You can hurt her feelings!, tell her this/that!..make her cry!" .....AND whenever they haven't even known me in a looooong time or even talked to me, they sure don't know me anymore....I have became much stronger in the last 15yrs and I am a tough strong individual who doesn't care about BS and won't tolerate it....they just thought they knew me!....I had them all fooled the whole time...they made me this way by harassing me constantly....I guess you could say they have created something that scares the heck out of them!...Haha!!!

I could knock everyone one of those pieces of crap out at anytime and laugh, then spit in their faces....plot and plan revenge on every stupid hillbilly one of those morons!....LOL..

You know sometimes when you are a female, people in life try to harass you, make you into somebody you are not, harm you, make you think you should be weak, quiet, and be bossed all the time, made to feel less than, have a weak voice and never speak out or raise your voice, or voice your opinion, and that is very WRONG!..I would never allow that to happen to me!...If you feel threatened or someone tries to harm you, hit you, scream at you...DO NOT EVER put up with their crap! leave them, speak up and have a voice!, show them that you ARE NOT weak! and get away from them...and stay away!

be your own person, always remember that in order to survive life you have always got to first take care of yourself and protect your own self because you have times you are standing alone, and nobody else is there to help you or keep you safe....protect your heart, and your mind from upsets and never let anything get you down to a place where you feel less than...sure we all have times of low self esteem but we must work toward getting rid of those bad thoughts in our minds and be strong and stronger at all times..

Be smart and remember that you cannot trust people who tell you that you need to do this or that, when you know it is something bad..walk away from that!...sometimes others can be corrupt and talk women into very bad things that lead to worse or dangerous situations....always keep your guard up and protect yourself....

NEVER let anyone tell you that you cannot be apart of something when you wish to because you are a female! Women need occupations that pay equal to men, they should be able to run corporations, industries, lead countries, involve in politics, work in any occupation they choose...They should be able to stand up on their own and show the world how strong they are, and women sometimes can make things right..and have good ideas.....everybody is equal, no matter their gender/color/religion..

we have many problems in the world and we all need to work toward peace together and fix the world's problems male or female we all can achieve goodness....

women should be able to have the same opportunities and rights as men as well..we should all be respectful to one another no matter the gender.

when you realize how strong you are, you can accomplish anything....you realize you can stand on your own in a cruel, dangerous world and stand up alone by your self and face bad times/situations by being strong all by yourself....voicing your opinion and letting people know you have a voice and telling people how you feel about something if you like something or not...

women should NEVER act weak, stupid, have a quiet/soft weak voice, or feel less than because others tell them to, they should be tough and never let anyone hurt them, tell others off and stay away from people who are always trying to get you into corrupt situations, or people who belittle you because you are a woman...

too many times women are made to be looked at as only sexual objects and I do not like that at all! that is BS!..women are so many things and being looked at as only a sexual object should NEVER be one of them!...women should be RESPECTED...

women should never dress suggestive or go walking all over town with see thru clothing on!....women need to cover up their bodies when in town..no showing everything!

and women should act/behave CLASSY never act like trash..i know of a lot of women who behave inappropriately and want to be looked upon as sexual objects and they shouldn't!...we need to end all the pervert talking and pervert lifestyles that too many women and men are all about..they should respect themselves and behave like ladies and gentlemen...

when choosing a boyfriend or spouse always choose a good guy...one who doesn't hit/abuse you...it doesn't matter if he is beautiful...looks don't matter....looks don't matter to me!..many nice guys aren't beautiful and they might even treat you better! who cares about the beautiful!... just choose a nice man who respects you, loves you, cares for you, protects you...never raises his voice to you or tries to involve you in terrible corruption...and he should love/be with ONLY you....and you should love/be with only him...as long as you get along and are kind, protective, loving, respectful to one another....aww!

females should always be strong and classy....Women need to prove to the world they are all the wonderful things they should be, instead of behaving like street trash....Women don't need to sleep with people to prove anything or to make money!...that is very sad, upsetting behavior...*sadness*..they don't need to act stupid or speak in whispers to make people pay attention to them or think they are weak...I HATE that behavior.....

be strong.
be stronger.







No comments:

Post a Comment