Wednesday, October 7, 2015

saving money, expensive designer labels are a waste....

No one is really overly wealthy and able to afford just anything they want.We all need to be able to live comfortably and save money for many things in life...I know that I always try to save money for times of crisis, health, farm operation, fuel prices, pet supplies/health, groceries, bills to pay, taxes, clothing---just anything that I wish to take care of or be able to afford I ALWAYS save money!

every dime that you make at an occupation you need to place in a bank account and you can save it that way so just in case life has upsets, or bad times, or terrible surprises you will have money there to rely on for awhile...

many people have credit cards and I DO NOT like credit cards...I have never had any, and I just don't trust them....I have seen so many women/men get the credit cards and get trapped trying to pay them off when they start purchasing extravagant overly expensive crap!..*eyeroll* I always think "Stupid mistake people!" IF you don't have zillions in the bank account you cannot expect a credit card to magically pay off your extravagant purchases....waste of money and causes many problems!......Credit cards can make people have to spend time in trouble with the law...People must understand you don't need credit cards you cannot keep up with!!!...just pay for purchases with cash/coins at checkouts/registers...the old way is better! I think too many times, people think if they have credit cards they are more so important, or able to run with others of importance...they think it's like a label of prestige or something....lol....I don't have credit cards...never have....too much stress!

ALWAYS work good occupations that DO NOT support any kind of corruption in the world...make a living in life for yourself from/for good healthy things...NEVER any kind of work occupation that supports evil/bad!

you don't need to have to battle any addictions in life at all!....Addictions to gambling, power, greed, surgeries, over expensive material items, attention, partying, drugs, drinking, spending too much money, just anything you cannot stop, you need to work toward ending your addictions..be treated for them---They all waste your money and cause so much harm...draining your bank account and ruining your life....That is why I have never liked any of these things...I have seen this happen to everyone I am related to, or ever been friends with...many bad/sad situations. Addictions are too expensive, get rid of them!

Some people sometimes think they have to purchase expensive products with  brand names on them that they think are better than the off-brand(less expensive brand names) I have never gave a crap about what brand name I purchase in the store..I was raised on off brand name products from the stores...You are purchasing the same item in the off brand names as you would if you purchased the more expensive brand names...same thing! why waste money purchasing more expensive brands on items in the stores!??..who cares!...I don't....I always purchase the less expensive items/brands...you just pay for the outside prettier graphics on the more expensive brands of products/items....haha!...sometimes quality is different, but if you need an item and you don't have a lot of money just purchase less expensive...who cares.

Off brands of items in stores I purchase are items that have brand names that are the stores own line of products, many stores carry their own lines and they are more affordable..but the same items as the more expensive....I purchase them.

Some off brands in local stores are:

Always Save
Shur Saving
Best Choice
Western Family
Save A Lot-off brand name
Dollar General-off brand names 
Family Dollar-off brand names
Dollar Tree--off brand names
Walmart--off brand names
Target--off brand names
Aldi---off brand names.
Atwoods-off brand names
Kmart-off brand names


I do not see anything wrong with purchasing these off brands at all..just as good as the more expensive items...I like them all.

Many people purchase way too many clothes...I never purchase new clothes..because I don't care...I have jeans that I wear all the time that are 6 years old and they are just fine with me, they are clean, durable and a little worn but comfortable...same goes for most of my other clothes....most of what I have is older but I take good care of my clothing and that way it looks nice...because I don't care..it's just clothing...I like things to be worn and comfortable..i wish to look nice at all times so I take good care of my clothes...

My clothes aren't expensive, and I'm not worried about purchasing any clothing item that is over priced and too damn expensive!...it's just clothes and too many people are obsessed with too expensive labels on clothing*eyeroll* I always see people wearing these labeled designer clothes and I think: " You really are that focused on a label..hmm...wasting money..nobody cares" most of that expensive labeled crap has always been ugly and boring to me anyway..just like all those too expensive perfumes/colognes...they all stink!....gag!....i wouldn't wear that highly stinking perfume, makes me sick!...so I have never liked any of it..i like an affordable bottle that is less than $15...just as good..smells better.

Sure they can make a clothing item and throw an expensive label on it to market it...but it doesn't make me think it is cute or nice because of a label from some stupid fashion designer..trying to make money...I see stupid people wasting money on expensive labeled textiles trying to look the part or look important..just like all those credit cards....yawn..people are so predictable and boring..obsessed with labels, money, power, being able to run with others they think are important...*eyeroll*...just boring...there's more to life than that crap...sick of it.

why spend money and cause yourself money troubles, drain your bank accounts trying to look the part, just to be friends with some big wheel idiot, or be able to be in their circle of people?...because if you have to purchase these items to make someone like you or to be friends with them, they don't care about you at all!...I would never be friends with someone who wanted me to first purchase/wear this expensive BS and drain my bank account just to be friends or co-horts with them..annoying stupid people....I'd say: " No you can't be friends with me you're too obsessed with yourself idiot! "..annoying so sick of stupid people....they're all the same...boring, greedy, big spending, self-obsessed, you cannot trust these people like that....they have serious problems..

you just need a few pairs of each item of clothing..seasonal...for warmth in winter, and those to stay cooler in summer...any colors/patterns it doesn't matter choose something you like....I just have a few items of each...affordable and I don't care where they are purchased from...Kmart, Target, Walmart, TjMaxx, Ross's, ANY western wear stores , Tractor Supply, Atwoods,  stores any of those...all are just fine for me in clothing stores...I like something comfortable I can work in and get covered in dust in farming...because I don't care..

jeans--3 pairs
t-shirts-4
capris-2
leggings-3
sneakers-1 pair
flat shoes-1
flip-flops-4..more affordable.
shorts-3
sweaters-2
long sleeve shirt-2
lightweight jacket-1
heavy warm coat-1
gloves/hats/mittens-1pair each or knit your own..i have...it's fun.
boots-1 pair
socks-5 pair
purses-2
undergarments--I purchase mine in packages and just a few of each.
pajama pants-2 (I sleep in t-shirts so I have 2 of those also.)

or how many you want to purchase of these clothing items...don't matter...I just try to save money...I don't need a lot of clothes...I'm not obsessed with clothing...or anything.

I know people have a tough time taking care of themselves and their families (if they have families of their own)...not everyone can afford extravagant purchases and pay extra money for pricey labeled crap...and it should not matter what someone wears from whatever store they shop in..how much it costs or the label on it..JUST clothing!...JUST store items!..who cares!..i don't...

many people are without occupations, starving, people have bills to pay, taxes to pay, health to take care of, expenses of their farms, clothes, fuel to purchase to drive to work...so many things to pay for and the LAST thing we all need to be worried about is a stupid label on whatever it may be..

Life should NEVER be about looking the part in fashion designer labels...it should be about living within our means and living comfortably and not worrying about running with big wheels who will only let you be friends/co-horts with them ONLY If you worship them and purchase expensive crap like they do..snobs!...not worth wasting your money, time, draining your bank account over, and trying to run with...or even think about being friends with....stupid people in this world...don't worry with them and their expensive BS...haha! forget them!

that expensive stuff needs thrown in the trash...or given to discount stores...

people SHOULD NOT worship others, money, drugs, sex, addictions, or fashion labels on clothing....that's no way to live your life...that's a waste!

julie

























No comments:

Post a Comment