Saturday, October 3, 2015

people who ruin life, harass, and lie about others....

Everytime that I have had problems it has been caused from people (men and women) snobby, nasty, filthy, liars, brats, who I now know are prostitutes/drug dealers/traffickers...Now I know what they were!...I have tried many years to live my life and just be left alone....but it never happened..

All these people have ever done is make fun of me behind my back, scream at me, make up awful embarrassing lies about me and tell everyone in the world, and ruin everything I have ever tried to be apart of!..It has upset me and made me VERY ANGRY my whole life...I never knew what this was with all these people...

For some reason(now I know why) EVERYTIME I have tried to work toward something like schools, applying for a occupation I have never succeeded...nothing has ever worked..Now I know that this whole damn time these nasty filthy people were following me and ruining everything after I would go somewhere they'd go to the place after I left and tell people I was a bad person!...they all need to be gone from my life!!!and leave me alone forever!

they have all been following me around, staring at me, screaming at me, making up terrible lies about me to everyone in the world, trying to kill me, getting into any of my business they could, hacking my phone(I heard them all talking about it)..I even know that one rat-haired bitch cousin of mine was involved in poisoning one of my pets years ago(and many others things) because I heard the nasty whore talking to her nasty boyfriend about it!) and laughing...It made me cry to hear that.i never could stand that bitch or any of them!..

My grandparents all think these hillbilly trafficking, prostitute, drug dealing, kinfolks and other nasty people nearby here are perfect and they have no idea what is going on with them all..they all play the part of perfect to my Grandparents and they don't see or hear about the corruption they are all into..i worry about them being near these dangerous idiots, my Grandma tells them everything...all of our business!..it's very upsetting! they do not need to be near them!

I have kept quiet and stayed away from all these nasty filthy people because of so much corruption everywhere near here they are all involved in with people of power....they all think they are important and something else special because they want people to fear them, they get others involved in their shit and ruin their lives! they want everyone to let them take over everything! they want power and the attention for being apart of what they all are into...i laugh because they're all pathetic,loser idiots...nobody cares about all their Bullshit they want everyone to care about.i hate corruption..all their money/power/filth doesn't mean anything....people laugh about how stupid they all are!

they get on those phones and burn those phone lines up gossiping, bitching, thinking of ways to harm me, and making up lies about me all the time!...

Even my "so called worthless nasty friends" joined in with those mean nasty hillbilly kinfolks and told them all my business...now I know what they were all up to also....prostitutes who traffick and deal nasty drugs!...I have figured them all out now!..it has been so dangerous for me and I never could figure out what it all was with these idiots!..now I know.

Even in my high school there were nasty boys and girls who were mean to me and would try to touch my body in high school and you know act very perverted to me!!!..I went home and cried a lot over that in those days.....they all parked in front of my bedroom window at night and bright-lighted my bedroom window all night..yelled my name and screamed at me...then the next day at school they would all talk about trying to kidnap me, kill me, and look in my bedroom window to record me naked!!!...it was all the smart-ass, spoiled, filthy, nasty kids in school who worshiped my nasty hillbilly family members and now I know they prostituted for them the whole time and dealt drugs for them too..they were so mean to me and i know they were trying to kill me, lure me to parties and i NEVER would take part in it with them because i don't party, and i never have..i wouldn't sleep around and i NEVER have!..

for year and years they have all been running their mouths off outside my house at night and screaming at me...i don't think i have ever been able to sleep....I have guns to protect myself!..I have screamed back at them and they sure don't like what i have to say to them!..they better run and keep running from me!...LOL!...they have all screamed at me: " You're stupid you bitch!"...I just laugh...I know i am VERY INTELLIGENT and i know who the stupid ugly trafficking whores are!....they couldn't catch me and kill me, they ruined everything in my life for years but they could never catch me...guess we now know who's the smartest don't we?!.ME!..haha!

they have been screaming for years at me when i would unfortunately have to see them in town You're a Prostitute! You're Fat!...You're a Prostitute! and they have all taken part with these hillbilly kinfolks of mine in trying to traffick me!!! now i know what it all was about...How can i be a prostitute when i am a VIRGIN!...i have NEVER slept with anyone!!!..because i do not believe in sleeping with a man until i am married and he would be my one and only love forever...

i DO NOT believe in being a sleep around....because of God and being Holy....my belief and i have a right to believe that! Being a sleep around is disgusting and sad!!! God doesn't like that and i wish to obey God so i will have a happier/healthier life...I know people don't like my belief on that topic but that's how i am..i am a follower of Jesus and God....i don't sleep around and i NEVER will!!! i don't care about it!!! These people who make up all these nasty filthy lies about me are sick and disgusting prostitutes who can't traffick me because i don't take part in the evilness they all do and have!!!

So you can see how a girl like me feels when i am constantly lied about to others and harassed and screamed at for years and told "You're a Prostitute! She's a Prostitute!"..yeah you see how mad, upset, and angry that makes me to have to hear nasty lies about myself and have things ruined for me over and over?!!..VERY ANGRY....i couldn't figure out what all this shit was about and now i know it's because i wouldn't let the nasty filthy whores traffick me!....they're all mad i wouldn't join in all their nastiness and i have avoided all of them!!!..they're all so sick and disgusting...

they follow me to stores and spy on me and you know I'm not rich and i always purchase inexpensive item for a few dollars and they get mad and scream about it!..I can't figure that out, because all they have ever done is brag about all their expensive labeled Bullshit they all have to waste money on...they all say" I have this purse it's $500 or i have these high heels they are $800 dollars you can't afford that bitch!..you will never be able to afford the clothes, cars, houses, shoes i have!..they are very expensive!"..i have always looked at them and said" Yeah, yeah, who gives a shit because i don't! i don't give a damn about all that waste!..

i don't care about expensive snobby hoidy toidy bullshit like that...they waste so much damn money living like that..i don't care if they are a size 0 and starve themselves and look like boys to fit in designer labeled clothing!...they're all ugly, nasty pieces of shit obsessed with sex, drugs, power and money...greed and nastiness!..idiots!

there are many things in life to enjoy and be apart of that are good and bring goodness to the world and these idiots have no clue what life is and should be all about...it's not about money, or power or making your body a temple it's about caring, love, God, goodness and agriculture!..that's why i like farming and agriculture..i can make money and save it! at least they can't ruin that occupation i think!..they scream about me liking Agriculture too!..those nasty trafficking whores and those nasty trafficking hillbilly kinfolks!..it makes me very angry! I'd like to knock them all out! oh, i could get very mean to them!

also when i haven't ever married or had children(because i am not able to have children) they have all ran their mouth off at me over that too..annoying! they say: " I have babies! you don't!..my wedding was $18,000! My husband spoils me and I love him!!!(yeah right!  you love his bank account!) i always laugh to myself because they'll spend all that damn money and waste it because they divorce after so many years/months/days and then they cry about all the damn unwanted kids they're left with and scream at me about it!..

i get blamed for EVERYTHING WRONG in their lives!...and i don't even know them and i don't go near them!...this is so annoying..but i laugh about them all! how stupid and nasty they all are...

they've all tried to talk me into corrupt filthy bullshit and connive, lie to me to lure me to parties or lure me to go with somewhere and i never would take part because i knew something wasn't right with them...nasty pieces of shit!

just by existing i incinerate their minds they all hate me, and gather together to constantly do something bad to kill me/endanger me..they have all been furious for years that i exist and i would never take part in all their evilness!...i just laugh..i have avoided them, analyzed, studied, and watched them and their behaviors and listened to them all running their mouths off..they all stay high on drugs and you can hear them tell everything!..idiots!...haha!

they say: "I have money, i have power, i use drugs!, i'm a clothing size 0! i have expensive clothes, shoes, purses, houses, cars!..i have babies! you don't! you never will! you're fat! you're stupid!" and i say to that--yeah yeah, nobody cares (yawn) annoying..same shit every damn day, year, century, with them all..so pathetic! all of them nasty, disgusting, men and women...

now i know that they are all prostitutes who traffick...drug dealers and very sick people and have been my whole life!..now i know what it is with them.They all need rounded up and kicked to the curb and took out with the trash and take all their over expensive bullshit with them! they want to ruin people's lives, harass people, and make up lies about people to hurt/kill people let them all have everything ruined for them! let them see what it is like to be in danger and made fun of!..

one thing is you can't make up lies about them because they are all nasty, trafficking whores/drug dealers that's the truth! worthless people!

i don't give a shit for any of these nasty filthy worthless people and those trafficking/prostitute, drug dealing, nasty, disgusting hillbilly kinfolks of mine who all hate me and have taken part in this shit!..they can all go to HELL.

julie

No comments:

Post a Comment