Monday, October 19, 2015

silly doughs.....

I like silly doughs...I call them silly doughs because they make me laugh and I have enjoyed them since I was a child...they are affordable, fun to have, colorful, and they have different textures...You can mold them into different things, and they are just fine to close your hand over them...You can find them on the toy aisle in most stores.

Silly Putty---vintage older style of a silly dough...I had this one when I was a child..It is fun to press onto newspapers and it will take the ink from the paper and make a small copy of the area of the newspaper you press it onto...

Green Slime---this slime is another fun silly dough, me and my brother always had this one..It is a mess! If you do not take proper care of it, do not place it onto anything but your hands!...It is funny to hold in your hands, it wiggles, it jiggles, and it will fall into the floor or onto your clothing if you are not careful! it needs to be kept free of dirt and other contaminants, always store in the container you purchased it in....

Flarp----Haha..this one makes me laugh because it has a different texture and when you press it in the container it will sometimes make a funny noise!....you can form it into things, and it is fun.

Play dough----when I was a child I always was able to purchase a small Play dough pack...I liked all colors and I still sometimes purchase a pack of it with many colors, and make shapes or just place it in my hand...like a stress relief ball....lol..they have many different off brands for the Play doughs...containers in different sizes...

Sculpey Clay---I also like the clay that you can bake and create figures from...all different colors...I like Sculpey brand clay...so I'm guessing that this would also be considered a silly dough...as it is a lot of fun too!





No comments:

Post a Comment