Thursday, October 8, 2015

jello....

One of my favorite snacks has to be Jello..I like to make Jello and add some whipped cream to the top of it in a small cup..I like all colors of Jello...It is a good snack to have when you haven't got much time...

Sometimes to be creative, I like to make layers of the different colors of the Jellos and then add the whipped topping...it's very neat.

after mixing the Jello I like to add a can of mixed fruit to the red Jello and then chill it...It is nice as well...

Jello is a healthier snack for you and it is much quicker to prepare.

they also have puddings in the boxes too that you can purchase/create... My favorite has been Vanilla even when I was a little girl.....still my favorite!

you can also take these single pudding packs and place them in your lunch...they are quick snacks when you are busy with your job.

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment