Wednesday, October 28, 2015

candy corn...

Candy corn is a neato looking candy...I like the smell of it and I think it is very unique.

Orange, yellow, white are the colors of it and I like to sometimes paint my nails like those colors in an ombre of them during the Fall/Halloween season..along with nail art!

Decorating with candy corn wreaths, stickers, Fall décor items, even some cookies/cakes you decorate with use candy corn..they resemble corn also which is nice...haha!

I can't eat much candy corn because it is way to sweet for me!...I might have a few pieces from the candy bowl at home..

They have something called a Fall mix and it has a combination of fall themed candies and candy corn in it...all mellowcreme....

Different kinds of candy corn are available...all flavors and colors now...But I just like plain.

Everyone knows that you can't eat too much of it, because it is sooooo sweet!

it always reminds me of the season that is upon us...

No comments:

Post a Comment