Saturday, October 24, 2015

yogurt....

Yogurt is something that I like to try and have at least a few days a week with meals as a snack or dessert...

I like to purchase yogurt in the plastic containers...I like all kinds....Available in Fruits, Plain or Vanilla.....Yogurt helps my tummy when I have digestion problems or upset problems ....Usually the doctor recommends a probiotic yogurt to help with tummy issues...I just choose a favorite yogurt and I will find several containers of a yogurt and have one every few days to help with my digestion issues..

the yogurt brands I like are any brand!...haha!....Dannon, Yoplait, Oikos, Chobani are a few and the off brands are nice as well....

Frozen yogurt is also something I enjoy---mostly in the summer season, but occasionally I will want a frozen yogurt in a dish or waffle cone...

Cherry Berry is a nice frozen yogurt store and I have wanted to stop by and try the one that was closer nearby in a local town, BUT I went to that store one day a few years ago and it was brand new and run down/nasty looking! I couldn't believe that! When I went to the parking lot a man came out of the store and he yelled: "Get out of here! This is OUR Store!"....it scared me so I left...*eyeroll*

So then my Grandma told me that the nasty hillbilly relatives had been talking about that Cherry Berry store in that town....That told me a lot, and that nasty b*tch troublemaking hillbilly trafficking whore Sandy( that I am unfortunately related to that has helped antagonize me/tried to kill me, threaten me, and ruin my life) She kept talking to everyone about that store and said that was HER store!...And the rest of those disgusting trafficking cousin whores, high, dealing drugs were ALL going into that new nice store and RUINED IT! then yelled at me to---Stay out of OUR store Bitch!....so sometime later it was closed down...RUINED....they RUIN EVERYTHING! and they're just let go to run free and get away with anything they want!.....they ruin everything....!

But I like Cherry Berry stores and I found one in another local town and I really like it...just wish that one was closer nearby!....

I also like to purchase frozen yogurt from a store called Orange Leaf in another local town...It is very nice and I like that...many choices and varieties there also for frozen yogurt and toppings...

Braums stores have frozen yogurt available in a dish or waffle cone and for purchase to take home in the frozen containers...I like all those as well....I like to purchase their regular yogurts in containers too.

j.





No comments:

Post a Comment