Sunday, October 18, 2015

facial / body deformities, prosthetics, paraplegics.....

Completed planting wheat on Friday...It was very windy and chilly...kind of rainy as well..Sand blew everywhere anyway...I had trouble keeping all the empty wheat seed sacks gathered together..the wind kept tumbling them on the ground....The chilly wind blew dust on me, I had sand in my eyes, nose, ears, and mouth....awful....happy to get that completed!

I was able to go to town and get fuel in the truck...I saw a man with facial disfigurement and he had a prosthetic arm, and in a wheelchair...I think about how sad I feel for people with these issues.I also know how mean and tacky people can be to those with these awful problems...They make fun of them, say mean things about how they look or won't help them in stores...Just awful! *sadness* it makes me cry....

Many people have disfigurements and their faces are partially destroyed or gone from accidents, going into battle, or maybe they were just born that way....many people need prosthetics when they have body disfigurements also, and people who are paraplegic need the ability to have access to machinery to maybe drive themselves to town, go to the stores, and just be able to live their lives instead of staying home in bed all day....

prosthetic companies are always innovative and they usually dream up something unique and wonderful that brings comfort or at least helps people with these problems...I think that prosthetics and equipment should be made affordable for people even in the poorest places in life...everyone should be able to have prosthetics, equipment and at least be given the chance to have help with surgeries when they have facial/body disfigurements....it's just the best thing to work toward...so they can live better.

companies that build machinery for people who are wheelchair bound always are inventing new items as well...I really look forward to what they can bring to the world in the future..

surgeries for people with deformities of the face/body are constantly improving lives of people everywhere...so they can maybe feel a little better, and move better maybe...it should be accessible for all people....not just the wealthy...makes me sad for them.

Always inventing and thinking of new ways to solve the world's problems is awesome! it helps many people's lives improve when they have problems....

I have seen people suffer in stores with getting access to the whole store or have problems with people talking horribly loud about how they look..just very cold hearted and mean people can be!...just nasty and awful to treat people who have disfigurements, paraplegic, or prosthetics that way...Those nasty people are so disrespectful and evil.....

when I meet people and talk with them, I don't care how they look, I know that looks don't matter at all....I am always kind, respectful, and I don't care about looks....what counts is how beautiful you are in your heart and the goodness you wish to bring to the world....I look at that always....because that is what is important...I always want all people to know that looks don't matter....how kind/respectful you are, is important to me.

julie



No comments:

Post a Comment