Friday, October 2, 2015

apples....fruit juices....

Went to the store and purchased a few items.

While I was at the store I saw an old friend and she talked to me some, but she was behaving odd...it was weird and spooky....She sent me a text message a month ago but I didn't answer her back...I haven't talked to her in a few years.

Anyways,

I like Apples and I always try to purchase some every month.

They have many different types of Apples...but I like green sour Apples..Granny Smith is my favorite sour apple...I like the red Apples too, but Granny Smith Apple is my favorite.

I really like to drink juice and every day I try to drink some...I drink Cranberry juice daily to keep my kidneys/bladder cleaned....I have kidney troubles.

Some brands that I like are--

Dole
V8
Ocean Spray
Bluebird
Minute Maid
Tropicana
Simply Orange
Welch's
Martinelli's--I like the little glass bottles.
Tree Top
Mott's
Apple & Eve
I have seen one called Jumex and I haven't tried it yet...it looks good.

Also I like fruit punch like Hawaiian Punch, Lemonades, Juicy Juice, Capri Sun is always good too with a sack lunch....Boxed juices are always nice too.

some are healthy, some are not, depends on what you like!

Fruit Juice is the best to me when it is ALWAYS refrigerated and very COLD....So if I purchase a juice in the store and it is not cold..i will take it home and place it into the refrigerator or drink it with ice cubes in a glass to make it very, very cold.....

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment